California professor sues over vaccine mandate, says he has natural immunity
2021-09-09 16:54:08 UTC
By Emma Colton
Published 15 mins ago

A University of California professor is suing the school system's Board
of Regents and president over a coronavirus vaccine mandate, which he
argues he does not need because of his natural immunity against the
virus.

"I feel like I'm being treated unequally," Aaron Kheriaty, professor of
psychiatry and human behavior at the University of California, Irvine,
said, SBG reported. "If my immunity is as good, indeed, very likely
better, than that conferred by the vaccine, there doesn’t seem to be
any rational basis for discriminating against my form of immunity and
requiring me to get a different form of immunity."

Cut!

Other faculty members joined Kheriaty on the effectiveness of natural
immunity in a legal brief and cited research showing that people who
have previously contracted COVID-19 may experience worse side effects
from the vaccine than those who never contracted the virus.

"It violates medical ethics to expose someone to this risk when they
have robust, durable immunity that actually neutralizes SARS-CoV-2 upon
exposure," the faculty members wrote.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-professor-lawsuit-vaccine-mandate-natural-immunity
Peter Nelson
2021-09-10 08:24:44 UTC
Post by Johnny
[...]
More selfish idiots making the pandemic worse.