Putin on alleged US election interference: I don't care
2018-03-12 11:08:37 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/03/10/putin-on-alleged-us-election-interference-dont-care.html

"I do not care at all, because they do not represent the government," he said, according to the interview transcript posted Saturday by the Kremlin.
=========================

MOSCOW – Vladimir Putin says he doesn't care about alleged Russian interference in the U.S. presidential election because the actions weren't connected to his government.

In an interview with the US TV network NBC, the Russian president was asked if he condoned the interference by 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies detailed in a US indictment.

"Maybe they are not even Russians but Ukrainians, Tatars or Jews but with Russian citizenship, which should also be checked; maybe they have dual citizenship of a green card; maybe the US paid them for this. How can you know that? I do not know either," he said.
Jack Fate
And you believe him, right?
GLOBALIST
2018-03-12 12:17:20 UTC
[...]
He was saying that the Russian 'government' was not involved.
There may have been unofficial Russian folks doing crazy shit
but it was not the the official Russian government.
Of course I believe him more so than I would crazy ass
Hillary
Jack Fate
2018-03-12 12:44:34 UTC
[...]
We know you're a traitor and a very stupid one at that.