Some Say That Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams & Allen West Are Just More Of The Same - Untrustworthy Dumb Affirmative Action Niggers According 1993's The Bell Curve
Add Reply
Gunner Asch
2021-01-07 02:42:55 UTC
None of them have a penny to their name, yet claim to be great freemarket
capitalists like me!

I am superior because I am white. Learn to accept science.

Being white makes my IQ higher than you!!! God and Jesus are white like me,
that's why I am made in their image!

http://www.conservapedia.com/The_Bell_Curve
Byker
2021-01-07 18:06:06 UTC

From: Gunner Asch <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,talk.politics.guns,misc.survivalism,alt.global-warming,soc.retirement,rec.arts.tv,alt.politics.economics,sci.military.naval,uk.politics.misc,can.politics,aus.politics,alt.politics.nationalism-white,sac.politics
Subject: Some Say That Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams & Allen West Are Just
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 02:42:55 -0000 (UTC)
Byker
2021-01-08 19:34:30 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
I am superior because I am white. Learn to accept science.
Being white makes my IQ higher than you!!!
Send complaints to:

***@neodome.net
***@neodome.net
***@neodome.net