Watching Hitler's Empire: The Post-War Plan - Nazification
Bradley K. Sherman
2021-08-09 04:09:23 UTC
Nancy Pelosi is a Nazi. I've often thought about Nancy wearing a
uniform and boots shoving a dildo up my ass.
Ken Olson
2021-08-09 09:39:06 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Nancy Pelosi is a Nazi. I've often thought about Nancy wearing a
uniform and boots shoving a dildo up my ass.
Those are the thoughts that you bury in a deeply recessed part of your
brain.
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen
Siri Cruise
2021-08-09 11:29:08 UTC
Post by Ken Olson
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Nancy Pelosi is a Nazi. I've often thought about Nancy wearing a
uniform and boots shoving a dildo up my ass.
Those are the thoughts that you bury in a deeply recessed part of your
brain.
I see you're cribbing from the police man scene in Crimes of
Passion.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\