Melania Trump Apparently Knew Donald Trump Was Lying to Her About His Affairs
Add Reply
wolfbat359a@mindspring.com
2020-09-11 21:45:20 UTC
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/melania-trump-apparently-knew-donald-215056971.html

President Donald Trump’s time in the spotlight has consistently been dogged by reports of extramarital affairs and accusations of sexual assault all of which he denies out of hand. But as evidence has mounted against Donald in key instances, like reports from porn star Stormy Daniels or Jill Harth, we’ve often wondered about First Lady Melania Trump’s side of things — how is she hearing the news? What does Donald say about it? In new tell-all book Disloyal: A Memoir: The True Story of the Former Personal Attorney to President Donald J. Trump, Donald’s former attorney Michael Cohen reports that Donald himself said very little to his wife on the matter — instead, Cohen details his responsibility of having to call Melania and repeat a denial crafted by the President himself, one Cohen assures the reader consists only of lies. So, there’s our answer: When a new Trump accusation about his sexual misconduct was on the front page, it was Cohen who was picking up the phone to reassure Melania that none of it was true.

Cohen describes two phone calls in particular with Melania over his 12 years as Donald’s lawyer, though he says that over his tenure “Donald would repeatedly have [him] call Melania to reaffirm his innocence when he was accused of cheating on her.” The first conversation he describes is about Stormy Daniels and the reports that Cohen paid her $130,000 to stay quiet about her dalliance with Donald, at the POTUS’ behest.

“‘I know all of this,’ she said curtly,” writes Cohen. “I stopped talking, shaking my head. It was evident to me that she didn’t believe the story, or want anything further to do with the transparent lies the President was childishly attempting to tell her via me.”

While Donald sat in on that particular call, a three-way call experience we can’t imagine any of them would want to repeat, Cohen says he was often tasked with speaking to Melania alone as well. He describes denying Jill Harth’s claims that Donald had groped her to Melania — and his confidence throughout that Melania knows he is lying. ... (cont)
Johnny
2020-09-11 21:49:28 UTC
On Fri, 11 Sep 2020 14:45:20 -0700 (PDT)
Post by ***@mindspring.com
[...]
She married him for his money, she doesn't care about his affairs.