Voter Restrictions That Aren't About Voter ID
Add Reply
Ubiquitous
2021-07-25 12:26:54 UTC
That's pure bullshit. You reek of the stench of right wing lunacy.
When the constitution was originally drafted by our hallowed Framers, niggers
were slaves with no right to vote.

Just ask the Conservative Constitualists on the Supreme Court.
Ubiquitous
2021-08-04 01:48:30 UTC

Siri Cruise
2021-08-04 07:53:54 UTC
2. I am not a republican.
I'm a Libertarian like Rand Paul and his Daddy.
I got a sweet government job with all the perks just like that family.
A lot of california libetarians work for University of California.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Ubiquitous
2021-08-31 17:56:31 UTC

Ubiquitous