BREAKING NEWS! Trump Excited! Tucker Carlson Suddenly Says It's Time to Leave Hunter Biden Alone!
Tucker's NothingBurger
2021-03-01 22:49:42 UTC
Tucker Carlson Suddenly Says It’s Time to Leave Hunter Biden Alone
HMMMMMM

Tucker also said that while UPS found the flash drive containing his
“damning” Hunter Biden documents, he still believes that someone purposely
tried to steal the docs.
Justin Baragona

Contributing Editor
Updated Oct. 30, 2020 10:15AM ET / Published Oct. 29, 2020 10:22PM ET
Fox News

Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who has obsessively covered Hunter Biden’s
emails since the story exploded in conservative media earlier this month,
suddenly said on Thursday night that he didn’t want to be involved with
“piling on” Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son.

In recent weeks, following the New York Post reporting on unverified
material purportedly obtained from a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden,
Carlson has been at the forefront of Fox News’ coverage of the story while
accusing the Bidens of corruption.

This includes an exclusive interview with Tony Bobulinski, a former
associate of Hunter’s who claims Joe Biden is lying about having no
involvement in his son’s Chinese business deals. Numerous outlets,
including Fox News’ news division, have reported that a review of
corporate records and documents provided by Bobulinski reveals “no role
for Joe Biden.”

Carlson, meanwhile, dropped a curious story on Wednesday night apparently
introducing a whole new twist in the saga. Hinting at a nefarious plot by
Deep State actors, the Fox News star told viewers that “damning” Hunter
Biden documents that were shipped to him had “vanished,” adding that it
was deeply concerning that such a thing could happen to a “trove of
materials that are directly relevant to the presidential campaign that’s
six days away.” Later that evening, he told a reporter that “someone’s
reading our texts,” implying that he was being spied upon.

By Thursday morning, despite the missing documents being found by shipping
company UPS, Carlson continued to hint at malfeasance on the part of
unnamed operatives who didn’t want the Biden documents to come out.

After admitting that he had made copies of the documents before they were
shipped out, Carlson continued in his conspiratorial vein on Thursday
night, questioning UPS’ explanation that the contents of the package—a
flash drive containing documents—had been found on Monday night after
suffering a rather mundane mishap in which they came out of the package

“How did our flash drive get separated from the package that we sent it
in?” Carlson wondered aloud. “That seems like something worth knowing. The
envelope was securely sealed, and we know that. UPS does not dispute that.
Was a package torn open accidentally by a machine? That seems unlikely and
UPS says that almost never happens.”

“So we are left with the obvious explanation: someone for some reason
opened our package and removed a flash drive containing documents that
were damaging to the Biden family,” he added. “We would love to know who
would do that and why.”

But then Carlson suddenly took a step back, noting that they were still
“assessing” the documents in question, which he maintained had been
verified “to be real” and did not come from Bobulinski. He went on to
claim that he has received an “awful lot of documents” about Hunter Biden
recently but has “not aired” many of them, insisting he has tried to stick
to material involving his business dealings that could relate to his
father.

“There are a lot of documents about Hunter Biden’s personal life that we
haven’t brought to you and we are not going to and we will tell you why,”
he said, noting the obvious reason that Hunter is not running for
president.

“But Hunter Biden is a fallen man at this point,” Carlson stated, adding
that he once knew the younger Biden well.

“I never thought Hunter Biden was a bad person,” he concluded. “I thought
he had demons but in the time I knew him he kept them mostly under
control. At some point, he lost control of those demons and the world
knows that now. He's now humiliated and alone. Probably too strong to say
we feel sorry for Hunter Biden, but the point is pounding on a man,
jumping on, and piling on when he's already down is something we don't
want to be involved in.”

Interestingly enough, just a couple of hours before Carlson’s broadcast,
NBC News reported that a 64-page dossier alleging a complex conspiracy
involving Hunter Biden and China was actually authored by a fake persona.
The fake intelligence document, which had been floating around the far-
right web for a month before the New York Post published a controversial
article echoing those conspiracy theories, was eventually disseminated by
close associates of the president.
marika
2021-03-02 03:43:25 UTC
Tucker Carlson Suddenly Says It’s Time to Leave Hunter Biden Alone
HMMMMMM
Almost sounds like a gender and age discrimination complaint they are trying to avoid,

after all Fox has a history with that type of suit.

Do not fall for it

Here it is months later and Fox is still hammering on the Hunter case as if he were the one elected

mk5000

Political networks tend to be self-perpetuating and while I don't believe there has been overt gender discrimination or sexism, the leaders of student government, like the L.A. City Council and the U.S. Senate, tend to support people with whom they've built stronger relationships.==Dan Schnur