Candace Owens tells LeBron James: 'If you're suffering through racism, please give me some of that'
2020-09-14 12:46:26 UTC
By Yael Halon
Published 12 hours ago

Conservative author and activist Candace Owens took LeBron James to
task on Sunday over his recent comments on race relations in the United
States.

In a weekend interview on "Life, Liberty, & Levin," Owens noted that
the Los Angeles Lakers superstar -- who has spoken out about his
"tough" life as a Black man in America "lives in a one hundred million
dollar mansion in Bel Air."

"I always say, if you're suffering through racism, please give me some
of that," she told Mark Levin.

"He's got a White gardener, a White chef, all various White people that
work for him, White driver," she continued. "So if that's racism,
LeBron, please, please share some of that with the rest of us."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/candace-owens-lebron-james-racism-life-liberty-levin

Looks like he would hire black people and help out his brothers.
me
2020-09-15 12:39:43 UTC
Racism is a ‘red herring’ to deflect from failures in Dem cities. Black ppl hold leadership positions in all walks of life, esp gov & particularly Dem govs (Minneapolis, NYC, Chicago...). Obama elected President twice. That is the inconvenient truth. How is that racism?