The Voters Abandoning Donald Trump
2018-01-11 15:53:39 UTC
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/01/the-voters-abandoning-donald-trump/550247/?utm_source=atlfb
Pooter
2018-01-12 05:31:44 UTC
https://www.theatlantic.com/
That is one of the all time stupidest lines. There has been no
election involving Trump or his status for the next three years.

If you're relying on polling, I just lied to no less than six
left wing leaning pollsters.

Liberals are stupid.
Governor Swill
2018-01-12 06:53:15 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 06:31:44 +0100 (CET), "Pooter"
Post by Pooter
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.theatlantic.com/
That is one of the all time stupidest lines. There has been no
election involving Trump or his status for the next three years.
If you're relying on polling, I just lied to no less than six
left wing leaning pollsters.
Liberals are stupid.
You're a liberal?

Swill
--
How do you propose we pay for Trumps trillion
dollar border wall and Trumps trillion dollar

With a trillion dollar tax cut? - Swill
lythe lynx
2018-01-12 16:51:41 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Pooter
Liberals are stupid.
You're a liberal?
Swill
Eat shit and DIE, KStahl.
Governor Swill
2018-01-12 18:27:39 UTC
Post by lythe lynx
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Pooter
Liberals are stupid.
You're a liberal?
Swill
--
Eat shit and DIE, KStahl.
You should probably find a post by "KStahl" to reply to like that. I'm

Swill

Mr. B1ack
2018-01-12 22:18:19 UTC
Post by Pooter
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.theatlantic.com/
That is one of the all time stupidest lines. There has been no
election involving Trump or his status for the next three years.
If you're relying on polling, I just lied to no less than six
left wing leaning pollsters.
Liberals are stupid.
Back before the election the pollsters were telling
us how everybody loved Hillary and hated Trump ...
she'd win by a very decent margin sure 'nuf.

BUT ... if you actually bothered to walk the streets,
listen to what people were saying, you knew there
was a big pro-Trump buzz going on and that he
actually had a good chance of winning. And he did.

Fake polls are an old propaganda trick ... a variation
of the "bandwagon technique". They say "EVERYBODY
Loves 'X' so don't be a fool, don't get behind, jump on
'X's bandwagon now before it's too late !".

The HRC-loving pollsters bent every 'scientific' rule
to the max to "prove" everybody loved HRC. They
likely did cost Trump some votes ... but not enough.
The discrepency between reality and what those
polls supposedly said was SO great that even Joe
Average could tell what was going on, that the Dems
were trying to scam him.

Yet the lefties will NOT let go of FakePolls as a
propaganda weapon. Americans are *stupid*
after all, they'll *never* figure out what's going on !

Only proving what so many have been saying, that
lefties are the stupid ones.

Anyhow, Twain had it right ... lies, damned lies,
and statistics ............

Hillary Is Going To Jail
2018-01-12 10:11:00 UTC
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/01/the-voters-abandoning-donald-trump/550247/?utm_source=atlfb
Cry in your beer. Trump has three more years to make your life as
miserable as he can.

You might even die of old age or a heart attack before he leaves
offrice.
Jack Fate
2018-01-12 10:17:58 UTC
Post by Hillary Is Going To Jail
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/01/the-voters-abandoning-donald-trump/550247/?utm_source=atlfb
Cry in your beer. Trump has three more years to make your life as
miserable as he can.
And you think that's the job of the president, make people miserable?
You might die from stupidity.
Hillary Is Going To Jail
2018-01-12 10:38:35 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/01/the-voters-abandoning-donald-trump/550247/?utm_source=atlfb
Cry in your beer. Trump has three more years to make your life as
miserable as he can.
And you think that's the job of the president, make people miserable?
In your case absolutely. You deserve it.
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Hillary Is Going To Jail
You might even die of old age or a heart attack before he leaves
offrice.
I might die from stupidity.
You bet.
Siri Cruise
2018-01-12 13:58:08 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/01/the-voters-abandoning-do
nald-trump/550247/?utm_source=atlfb
Cry in your beer. Trump has three more years to make your life as
miserable as he can.
And it's his own voters he brings misery to. Just like I said a year ago.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2018-01-12 12:18:38 UTC
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/01/the-voters-abandoning-donald-trump/550247/?utm_source=atlfb
Voters are leaving California, Illinois and Florida
and they are our primary "shit holes"
wolfbat359
2018-01-12 14:13:01 UTC
You mean they are such after the deep south?
Jack Fate
2018-01-12 15:37:39 UTC
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/01/the-voters-abandoning-donald-trump/550247/?utm_source=atlfb
Voters are leaving California, Illinois and Florida
and they are our primary "shit holes"
Fake news. It's the opposite, you lying sack of racist Trump shit.