FOX NEWS CNN MSNBC POLITICAL ENTERTAINMENT
Tell it like it is.
2020-06-22 20:39:04 UTC
What happens when the paid liberal class have the U.S. President by the balls, since the cowardly, loud-mouth "main stream media" doesn't stand for the United States, from what I'm hearing right now over the political entertainment channels FOX NEWS, CNN, MSNBC, or they'd have more sense than to knock the government AD HOMINEM to the delight of "ladies" who think the media crowd are all "queens" as in King of "queens" as opposed to edmund Spencer's Faerie Queen where 12 knights represented Christian virtue.
To the jerk who is talking on the political entertainment channel who just finished calling the PRESS SECRETARY at the WHITE HOUSE A LIAR a half dozen times because she is representing the elected President in the White House. I can't take it the political anal at MSNBC is Steve Shit speaking as I type. Spelling is important.
"It's impoorrtant."
- President Jimmy Carter USA
Former Governor of Georgia
After every election in a democracy a person wins the election.
The bullshit I'm listening to can't continue. Some laws are going to have to be passed to prevent people attacking their government when they are NOT the majority.
Or they are going to have to open the super highway for more aliens to enter America all ready by kin to americans already here from HISPANIA to get the Democratic majority necesaary so that the great onesm who took care of the clean up, like Michael Chertoff, of 9/11/01 fame, can do wha they want with the uneducated mass seduction as the singer sings arriving from South of the Border ai yai ai ai.
Tell it like it is.
2020-06-22 21:01:01 UTC
What happens when the paid liberal class have the U.S. President by the balls, since the cowardly, loud-mouth "main stream media" doesn't stand for the United States, from what I'm hearing right now over the political entertainment channels FOX NEWS, CNN, MSNBC, or they'd have more sense than to knock the government AD HOMINEM to the delight of "ladies" who think the media crowd are all "queens" as in "King of Queens" a comedy television show as opposed to Edmund Spencer's book titled: Faerie Queen where 12 knights each represent a virtue.
To the jerk who is talking on the political entertainment channel who just finished calling the PRESS SECRETARY at the WHITE HOUSE A LIAR a half dozen times because she is representing the elected President in the White House. I can't take it. The political anal at MSNBC is Steve Shit speaking as I type. Spelling is important.
"It's impoorrtant."
- President Jimmy Carter USA
Former Governor of Georgia
After every election in a democracy a person wins the election.
The adolescent mentality I'm listening to can't continue. Some laws are going to have to be passed to prevent people attacking their government when they are NOT the majority.
Or they are going to have to open the super highway for more aliens to enter America already kin to Americans already here from HISPANIA to get the Democratic majority necesary so that the great ones who took care of the clean up, like Michael Chertoff, of 9/11/01 fame, can do what they want with the uneducated mass seduction as the singer sings with the MASSES arriving from South of the Border ai yai ai ai.
Steve Schmidt MSNBC,
Since unfortunately the politics of human beings devolves into differing perspectives on reality POLITICAL PARTIES are created. They are not an essential part of the United States Congress. No more than the privatization of the Government itself.
The Middle Eastern mind-set is divided between Muslim and Jew. Isn't it strange that we have a divided mindset in the USA instead of a United States Congress "representing" a constuency of American citizens?
Since we have "political parties" the White House Secretary, obviously, isn't representing your chosen political party, sir, which makes it quick for you to say over and over ad nauseum she was "caught lying ten times" BY YOU.
Perhaps if she was a Democrat, but it is a Republican administration with a diferent perspective than yours. That doesn't make her a liar , sir. Unless you believe everyone who doesn't see the world the way you do is, in fact, a liar - like you. And like you is lying every time they open their mouth to speak the way you do.
Johnny
2020-06-22 21:11:04 UTC
On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 13:39:04 -0700 (PDT)
"Tell it like it is." <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

You have interesting points to make, and
I would like to read your posts comfortably.

Have you tried Thunderbird for a newsreader?

I'll show you how to set it up, and use a free
Usenet server, if you want me to.