Trumpling Rats Desert Rotting Mother Ship
xdmod2
2020-12-05 13:46:55 UTC

| White House staffers at all levels are plotting their
| departures as a growing number of aides to President Donald
| Trump are abandoning his quest to overturn the 2020
| election results -- some in frustration with the building
| they are leaving behind.
|
| Multiple sources inside and outside the White House cited a
| variety of reasons for the exodus already underway, ranging
| from the urgent need for employment to a palpable disgust
| with Trump's ill-fated election challenges.
<https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/04/politics/trump-loyalty-purge/index.html>
--bks
I guess Trump's post administration job offer of cleaning rooms in his hotels
just wasn't enough to keep the fucking ingrates. Trump will spend his last
days screaming about them on Twitter before they pull his account or he's
dead of health complications.
xdmod2
2021-03-02 21:56:58 UTC

xdmod2