Iris roots more expensive than gold.
Add Reply
CLOISTER
2018-12-06 14:56:48 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/reel/video/p06n37kw/orris-the-world-s-rarest-perfume-ingredient
CLOISTER
2018-12-06 14:59:36 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
https://www.bbc.com/reel/video/p06n37kw/orris-the-world-s-rarest-perfume-ingredient
------------------------

The Legend. The English translation of "fleur-de-lis" (sometimes spelled "fleur-de-lys") is "flower of the lily." This symbol has been described by some as depicting a stylized lily or lotus flower, but other historians attribute its origin to a species of wild iris, the Iris pseudacorus.
I tend to see it as what they call the oriental iris.
CLOISTER
2018-12-06 15:00:59 UTC