What we see in Paris today might be the end of social democracy as we know it.
2018-12-05 16:24:57 UTC
What comes in its place is what the battle of ideas today is really about.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-04/real-significance-french-tax-revolt
CLOISTER
2018-12-05 16:33:26 UTC
What comes in its place is what the battle of ideas today is really about.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-04/real-significance-french-tax-revolt
I do think it might be a warning for the 'people'to redesign a
better system. Our republic seems to be held together by
checks and balances.
They vote and we vote and we think that makes us both a democracy
The Man in the High Castle
2018-12-05 16:37:58 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Post by me
What comes in its place is what the battle of ideas today is really about.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-04/real-significance-french-tax-revolt
I do think it might be a warning for the 'people'to redesign a
better system. Our republic seems to be held together by
checks and balances.
They vote and we vote and we think that makes us both a democracy
You and think is an oxymoron, moron.

The Man in the High Castle
2018-12-05 16:36:01 UTC
What comes in its place is what the battle of ideas today is really about.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-04/real-significance-french-tax-revolt
Zero Hedge is a Russian propaganda tabloid that only publishes lies
designed to separate people. The post here is a Russian troll.