Hillary Clinton was not attractive when she was young. I would NOT HIT that.
Add Reply
TV Times
2020-06-22 10:15:39 UTC
In fact, she was pretty fucking plain. No wonder Bill was
fucking everything around him.
π‘΄π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’š 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆
2020-06-22 10:40:05 UTC
Post by TV Times
In fact, she was pretty fucking plain.
Not every woman is a beauty queen.
Post by TV Times
No wonder Bill was
fucking everything around him.
There is no proof that he did. Even if he did, he was merely doing what
every man is genetically programmed to do. Monogamy is a relatively new
restriction to mankind. I have to admit I have had sex with more than
one woman. Most men would tell you they have had sex with more than one
woman, unless they lie. Then why do you expect Bill to be a one-woman man?

*How Many Times Has Donald Trump Been Married?*
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/how-many-times-has-donald-trump-been-married.html/
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-06-24 15:10:40 UTC
Post by TV Times
In fact, she was pretty fucking plain. No wonder Bill was
fucking everything around him.
Sex with a Clinton looks like PUNISHMENT to me....
--
That's Karma

*Mama'says*

199 - Is it strange that Hillary has been involved in 3 of the 4
"impeachments" that have happened in the last 250 years?
Mike Colangelo
2020-06-24 15:15:19 UTC
Post by TV Times
In fact, she was pretty fucking plain.
You're full of shit. She was hardly a great beauty, but she wasn't
unattractive. I agree, however, that she hasn't aged very well.

Now, Jane Fonda on the other hand...she's 82, and I'd tap that right now.
π‘΄π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’š 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆
2020-06-24 15:44:21 UTC
Post by TV Times
In fact, she was pretty fucking plain.
You're full of shit.Β  She was hardly a great beauty, but she wasn't
unattractive.Β  I agree, however, that she hasn't aged very well.
Now, Jane Fonda on the other hand...she's 82, and I'd tap that right now.
I don't mind tapping them both together in a threesome.