The Parasites' Wedding Will Cost $45,000,000 of the Taxpayers Money
The Real GLOBALIST
2018-05-14 08:49:11 UTC
http://www.businessinsider.com/cost-of-royal-wedding-prince-harry-megan-markle-vs-prince-william-kate-2018-5
Gary
2018-05-14 11:43:03 UTC
On Mon, 14 May 2018 10:49:11 +0200, The Real GLOBALIST
Post by The Real GLOBALIST
http://www.businessinsider.com/cost-of-royal-wedding-prince-harry-megan-markle-vs-prince-william-kate-2018-5
Megan will be the first quadroon (1/4th negro) to sit near a British
throne. I wonder if the queen is thrilled about that ?

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/news/a47178/meghan-markle-family-parents/
The Real GLOBALIST
2018-05-14 11:44:44 UTC
Post by The Real GLOBALIST
http://www.businessinsider.com/cost-of-royal-wedding-prince-harry-megan-markle-vs-prince-william-kate-2018-5
Megan will be the first quadroon (1/4th negro) to sit near a British
throne. I wonder if the queen is thrilled about that ?
https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/news/a47178/meghan-markle-family-parents/
I don't care. I think every fucking Royal in the world should be thrown
out onto the street with no money, no home and be told to fucking get a
job or die.
Gary
2018-05-14 12:08:44 UTC
Post by The Real GLOBALIST
http://www.businessinsider.com/cost-of-royal-wedding-prince-harry-megan-markle-vs-prince-william-kate-2018-5
Megan will be the first quadroon (1/4th negro) to sit near a British
throne. I wonder if the queen is thrilled about that ?
https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/news/a47178/meghan-markle-family-parents/
I don't care. I think every fucking Royal in the world should be thrown
out onto the street with no money, no home and be told to fucking get a
job or die.
If they had the power their ancestors had -- I would probably be
opposed to them. But as glowing symbols of a tradition our ancestors
lived under -- I like them.
The Real GLOBALIST
2018-05-14 12:15:43 UTC
Post by The Real GLOBALIST
http://www.businessinsider.com/cost-of-royal-wedding-prince-harry-megan-markle-vs-prince-william-kate-2018-5
Megan will be the first quadroon (1/4th negro) to sit near a British
throne. I wonder if the queen is thrilled about that ?
https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/news/a47178/meghan-markle-family-parents/
I don't care. I think every fucking Royal in the world should be thrown
out onto the street with no money, no home and be told to fucking get a
job or die.
If they had the power their ancestors had -- I would probably be
opposed to them. But as glowing symbols of a tradition our ancestors
lived under -- I like them.
I don't like the fact that they have the power to spend millions of the
taxpayers money on a 45 MILLION dollar wedding, castles, etc.
Gary
2018-05-14 14:59:43 UTC
Post by The Real GLOBALIST
http://www.businessinsider.com/cost-of-royal-wedding-prince-harry-megan-markle-vs-prince-william-kate-2018-5
Megan will be the first quadroon (1/4th negro) to sit near a British
throne. I wonder if the queen is thrilled about that ?
https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/news/a47178/meghan-markle-family-parents/
I don't care. I think every fucking Royal in the world should be thrown
out onto the street with no money, no home and be told to fucking get a
job or die.
If they had the power their ancestors had -- I would probably be
opposed to them. But as glowing symbols of a tradition our ancestors
lived under -- I like them.
I don't like the fact that they have the power to spend millions of the
taxpayers money on a 45 MILLION dollar wedding, castles, etc.
Oh, well. If they don't spend it -- it go into the slums of London.
Where -- like in America's slums -- it will be turned into dope and
other junk.
The Real GLOBALIST
More false stereotypes from our resident worthless racist.
Gary
2018-05-14 15:34:34 UTC
Post by The Real GLOBALIST
Post by Gary
If they had the power their ancestors had -- I would probably be
opposed to them. But as glowing symbols of a tradition our ancestors
lived under -- I like them.
I don't like the fact that they have the power to spend millions of the
taxpayers money on a 45 MILLION dollar wedding, castles, etc.
Oh, well. If they don't spend it -- it go into the slums of London.
Where -- like in America's slums -- it will be turned into dope and
other junk.
More false stereotypes from our resident worthless racist.
Stereotypes are figments of the imagination. I have actually met the
people I refer to. And they are very close to what I describe. At
least I've met and talked to the cockneys of London. I've never met
any black slum dwellers. But I've had a lot of conversations with
their cousins who live in the Southern rural areas.
GLOBALIST
2018-05-14 23:26:21 UTC
Post by The Real GLOBALIST
http://www.businessinsider.com/cost-of-royal-wedding-prince-harry-megan-markle-vs-prince-william-kate-2018-5
Megan will be the first quadroon (1/4th negro) to sit near a British
throne. I wonder if the queen is thrilled about that ?
https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/news/a47178/meghan-markle-family-parents/
I don't care. I think every fucking Royal in the world should be thrown
out onto the street with no money, no home and be told to fucking get a
job or die.
If they had the power their ancestors had -- I would probably be
opposed to them. But as glowing symbols of a tradition our ancestors
lived under -- I like them.
The people of London and England will flock to that wedding and cheer
and clap and celebrate. Price Harry is well loved.
I would bet that there will be giant outdoor screens for the
people outside to see everything and the bells will go crazy
all over London.
Money well spent to unify the Brits to their long, ancient,
Christian heritage. Oh and I can't wait to see the hats.
One will be larger and gaudier than the other. The money
spent for the milliners or hatters will be out of this world.
Just like the middle ages, where the 'ladies' wore pointed hats
and some gawd awful head dresses
Bring on the Tudor dances and ale
The Real GLOBALIST
2018-05-15 09:09:29 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
The people of London and England will flock to that wedding and cheer
and clap and celebrate.
Most won't. Most of the UK does NOT like the monarchy. The fools you're
talking about are just like you: STUPID.