Dems Take the House. There is Hope for America
Add Reply
Weatherman
2018-11-07 09:19:08 UTC
Time to take Trump down. We'll start with his tax returns and see how
much he owes Putin.
PJay OD
2018-11-07 11:27:22 UTC
A 6 seat Senate majority for a razor thin DemocRAT majority in the lower House is not a bad deal for our side, Spaniard.
CLOISTER
2018-11-07 12:04:30 UTC
Post by PJay OD
Post by Weatherman
Time to take Trump down. We'll start with his tax returns and see how
much he owes Putin.
A 6 seat Senate majority for a razor thin DemocRAT majority in the lower House is not a bad deal for our side, Spaniard.
AND the Senate can veto "anything" the House proposes or
the President himself can veto it.
Weatherman
2018-11-07 12:44:27 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Post by PJay OD
Post by Weatherman
Time to take Trump down. We'll start with his tax returns and see how
much he owes Putin.
A 6 seat Senate majority for a razor thin DemocRAT majority in the lower House is not a bad deal for our side, Spaniard.
AND the Senate can veto "anything" the House proposes or
the President himself can veto it.
Not true, idiots. Subpoenas don't need Senate approval.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jake-tapper-trump-warning_us_5be28840e4b0769d24c6ccb9?utm_source=main_fb&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063&utm_campaign=hp_fb_pages&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1BFK5b-Llz5aDUU3apcjZylNJ8rsmfyxgbIlcF0Vouz6dX2cwrx76tIm8&guccounter=1
PJay OD
2018-11-07 17:36:44 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Post by PJay OD
Post by Weatherman
Time to take Trump down. We'll start with his tax returns and see how
much he owes Putin.
A 6 seat Senate majority for a razor thin DemocRAT majority in the lower House is not a bad deal for our side, Spaniard.
AND the Senate can veto "anything" the House proposes or
the President himself can veto it.
blah,snip... Subpoenas don't need Senate approval.

See:

"Presidential Subpoenas: An Unsettled Matter"
Weatherman
2018-11-07 20:03:45 UTC
blah,snip...
Senile Orange Flabby Afraid Of The Rain
2018-11-12 23:03:52 UTC
Post by Weatherman
Time to take Trump down. We'll start with his tax returns and see how
much he owes Putin.
The suicide rate amongst tRUMP supporters is through the roof. tRUMP puts on
a brave face and lies about great victories, but behind the scenes he's like
Hitler in the FuhererBunker during the fall of the Reich deciding between
cyanide pills or blowing his own head off with the Luger.

He's one step closer to becoming a PRISON BITCH!!
Senile Orange Flabby Afraid Of The Rain