Fraternal Order of Police endorses Trump in 2020 race
2020-09-04 19:30:03 UTC
By Brooke Singman
Published 49 mins ago

The Fraternal Order of Police endorsed President Trump’s reelection on
Friday, saying he has the “full and enthusiastic support” of its more
than 355,000 members.

FOP President Patrick Yoes made the announcement Friday morning that
the organization, which is the largest law enforcement labor
organization in the country, had “unanimously voted to endorse” Trump.
The FOP also endorsed Trump in 2016.

“Public safety will undoubtedly be a main focus for voters in this
year’s election,” Yoes said. “Look at what the national discourse has
focused on for the last six months. President Trump has shown time
after time that he supports our law enforcement officers and
understands the issues our members face every day.”

Yoes, in a reference to Trump's response to unrest in America's cities
that has flared since the death of George Floyd in police custody,
added that “the FOP is proud to endorse a candidate who calls for law
and order across our nation.”

He said the decision was made through “canvassing the more than 355,000
FOP members throughout the country.”

Yoes went on to tout the FOP’s support as “one of the most sought-after
endorsements by candidates running for the presidency.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fraternal-order-of-police-endorses-trump
wolfbat359a@mindspring.com
Wonder if Trump really respects them and would have disfigured cops in a parade?
Johnny
2020-09-04 20:41:37 UTC
On Fri, 4 Sep 2020 13:31:28 -0700 (PDT)
Post by ***@mindspring.com
Post by Johnny
[...]
You believe every lie you read about Trump. Your anonymous sources
have already been disputed by people that were there. Trump didn't go
to the service because of the weather. The helicopter couldn't fly,
and the distance was too great for a motorcade.

No president would be stupid enough to say that dead veterans were
stupid losers.
wolfbat359a@mindspring.com
2020-09-04 20:58:49 UTC
Post by ***@mindspring.com
Post by Johnny
[...]
Trump constantly lies! Besides there were enough witnesses to Provide colaboration