Animal Planet
Add Reply
Tell it like it is.
2020-09-04 18:23:24 UTC
I was watching the program called I Was Prey on the Animal Planet channel, and the descriptions given by the persons who experienced the animal attacks they were describing became overwhelming. I was eating breakfast and got nauseous.
Then I realized the reason was the descriptions weren't horrendous enough of weight those people endured, the person didn't just say BLACK BEAR, the show had to project the sound of a BEAR. Even showing actual bite marks to back up the veracity of what was being said. And when they showed the woman's buttocks to exhibit the bite marks on her upper legs, all I could think was NICE ASS!
Americans ought to have a Civil Corps working inside America for young people. Then they can compare the expense of kids doing constructive work on their nation's INFRASTRUCTURE and getting a decent wage compared to the cost of housing them in juvenile detention centers on drugs and sending them to prison where they don't learn a motherfucking thing about anything.
Tell it like it is.
2020-11-13 22:49:44 UTC