Radical gestapo Trumpites threaten our gun rights with bills that misfire
Phantom_View
2021-03-01 21:56:39 UTC
We're letting Catholics in over our southern border from the mostly Catholic
Central and South America while tolerating their kiddie raping ways right
here at home. Maybe it's time we treated them like Muslims, rounded them up
and shipped them out of here. That includes that stupid Catholic fucker
Mike Pence and his friend Sean Hannity. Catholics were hated in the good
old days and if we plan to MAGA, it's time to start doing things the old way.

For hundreds of years Catholic terrorists were murdering innocent Protestants
in Ireland and Britain so that proves that they're just like Muslims.
Violent murderous savages.
John Doe
2021-03-01 22:02:11 UTC
Nym-shifting idiot changed the follow-up groups...
--
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.global-warming,soc.retirement,rec.arts.tv,rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: Radical gestapo Trumpites threaten our gun rights with bills that misfire