Democrats have been attempting a coup since 2016 & are trying again
Add Reply
a322x1n
2020-11-21 05:07:50 UTC
President Trump had crowds of tens of thousands at all of his
rallies while Asshole Joe never had more than a couple of hundred
and we are expected to believe he was elected...
Yes, President-Elect Biden was elected.

After all, Trump's super spreader rallies infected so many of his
followers and so many of them died.

So, get over it, get use to is, and deal with it. Enjoy the next
eight years with a President that won the popular vote by 5.8 million
votes instead of one that lost the popular vote by 2.9 million votes.

Let us all praise a whole, new, Democratic era!
Petzl
2020-11-21 06:13:39 UTC
Post by a322x1n
President Trump had crowds of tens of thousands at all of his
rallies while Asshole Joe never had more than a couple of hundred
and we are expected to believe he was elected...
Yes, President-Elect Biden was elected.
After all, Trump's super spreader rallies infected so many of his
followers and so many of them died.
So, get over it, get use to is, and deal with it. Enjoy the next
eight years with a President that won the popular vote by 5.8 million
votes instead of one that lost the popular vote by 2.9 million votes.
Let us all praise a whole, new, Democratic era!
Biden as not yet been certified as a winner by the Electoral College
Very much looks like he won't be
<https://pbs.twimg.com/amplify_video_thumb/1329963100624351232/img/Kh7ozDepmrc1Y1tg?format=jpg&name=900x900>
https://tinyurl.com/Democrat-rent-a-rectum-losing
Video from Michigan who are now demanding a recount
--
Petzl
Amazing where in America a lifetime of lying, thieving,

Joe Biden's son, zero track record, for jobs in languages
he don't speak thrown out of navy for doing coke,
turned in a rental car with crack pipes in it,
hid from a process server for getting a girl pregnant
to avoid child support.

Five days with dad on Chinese trip was paid US$1.5 billion dollars?
Corruption by proxy,a new corruption that is difficult to detect

Joe Biden had a little boy
his nose was white with snow
And everywhere Joe Biden went
his son was sure to go
He followed to Ukraine one day
and scored a lot of dough
This made Joe Biden worry so
he did a quid pro quo : Anon
Yak
2020-11-22 09:46:43 UTC
Post by Petzl
Biden as not yet been certified as a winner by the Electoral College
Very much looks like he won't be
I can't wait until we start butchering Trump lovers like you.

Fuck off Aussie pig or we'll hunt you down and gas you like a rat. You
have no fucking human rights.
Petzl
2020-11-22 10:14:21 UTC
Post by Yak
Post by Petzl
Biden as not yet been certified as a winner by the Electoral College
Very much looks like he won't be
I can't wait until we start butchering Trump lovers like you.
Fuck off Aussie pig or we'll hunt you down and gas you like a rat. You
have no fucking human rights.
Biden/Harris will have you working in Chinese owned and operated rice
paddies for a cup of rice a week.

By the way Trump has blocked Bidens attempts to get his thieving hands
on US$10 billion as he has not yet been certified as President elect
by the "General Services Administration".

another Biden con
Biden/Harris is tweetng to his fictitous voters to donate.
He thinks he is right now "President Elect", Talk about a loon
<https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1329878933043515392>
https://is.gd/ITAmcy
Here's the deal: Because President Trump refuses to concede and is
delaying the transition, we have to fund it ourselves and need your
help.

If you're able, chip in to help fund the Biden-Harris transition.

Go here to donate, think he needs a plane to flee to China in.
https://secure.actblue.com/donate/20201120_email?refcode=social-tw-20201020jrbtw
https://is.gd/XVAWhO
Donate to the Biden-Harris Transition

he did a quid pro quo : Anon
The Doctor
2020-11-21 15:04:42 UTC
Post by a322x1n
President Trump had crowds of tens of thousands at all of his
rallies while Asshole Joe never had more than a couple of hundred
and we are expected to believe he was elected...
Yes, President-Elect Biden was elected.
After all, Trump's super spreader rallies infected so many of his
followers and so many of them died.
So, get over it, get use to is, and deal with it. Enjoy the next
eight years with a President that won the popular vote by 5.8 million
votes instead of one that lost the popular vote by 2.9 million votes.
Let us all praise a whole, new, Democratic era!
And the legal challenges continue!!
Merry Christmas 2020 and Happy New Year 2021 !
(David P.)
2020-11-21 22:49:38 UTC
Post by a322x1n
President Trump had crowds of tens of thousands at all of his
rallies while Asshole Joe never had more than a couple of hundred
and we are expected to believe he was elected...
Yes, President-Elect Biden was elected.
After all, Trump's super spreader rallies infected so many of his
followers and so many of them died.
So, get over it, get use to is, and deal with it. Enjoy the next
eight years with a President that won the popular vote by 5.8 million
There are 5.8 million Alzheimers dementia sufferers
in the U.S. They don't need to be voting or hangin' around!