"Fauci finally admits children rarely spread COVID-19"
xdmod2
2020-12-04 17:17:51 UTC
One opinion was driven by politics, to get votes
the other by the latest scientific data.
I'll let you decide which was which.
Hint: the safety of the American people shouldn't
be determined by how best to win an election.
Conservative politicians never change their minds, unlike scientists who
constantly confuse us with things we refuse to understand or don't want to
hear.
Global Warming and COVID are leftist lies aimed at subverting the election
and our country's right wing white Christian male dominated heritage as given
by the Framers of The Constituion who owned negroes as pets, slaves and male
homosexual sex partners while wearing tons of makeup just like President
Trump.
xdmod2
Trump.
xdmod2