Hillary takes her 'deplorables' argument for another spin
2018-03-13 15:34:40 UTC
"Hillary takes her 'deplorables' argument for another spin

By Aaron Blake The Washington Post, Published March 13, 2018

Hillary Clinton said after the 2016 election that her decision to
label many Trump supporters "deplorables" was a "political gift" to
President Donald Trump.

Apparently, it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Clinton offered some rather unvarnished remarks in India this weekend
that sound a lot like her "deplorables" commentary from September
2016. She played up the states that supported her as more economically
advanced than the states that voted for Trump, calling them "dynamic"
and "moving forward." Then she again suggested Trump supporters were
motivated by animosity toward women and people of color.

"If you look at the map of the United States, there's all that red in
the middle where Trump won," Clinton said. "I win the coast. I win,
you know, Illinois and Minnesota - places like that."

She went on: "But what the map doesn't show you is that I won the
places that represent two-thirds of America's gross domestic product.
So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving
forward."

Then she turned to Trump's voters: "And his whole campaign - 'Make
America Great Again' - was looking backward. You know, you didn't like
black people getting rights; you don't like women, you know, getting
jobs; you don't want to, you know, see that Indian American succeeding
more than you are - you know, whatever your problem is, I'm gonna
solve it."

It's difficult not to read Clinton's comments as an argument that her
votes were more valuable - or at least more productive - than were
Trump's. Why bring up gross domestic product? Some have suggested
Clinton was saying wealthy people's votes should have counted for
more. Whether you see it that way or not, she does seem to suggest
Trump subsisted on voters who were simply, well, less sophisticated or
advanced. . . .
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0318/blake031318.php3
Read more at
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0318/blake031318.php3#kSgmmBT91ldGBY5P.99

-----------------------------
If you can not answer a man's
argument, all is not lost; you
can still call him vile names.
-- Elbert Hubbard
Gary
2018-03-13 16:23:06 UTC
"Hillary takes her 'deplorables' argument for another spin
By Aaron Blake The Washington Post, Published March 13, 2018
<snip>
Post by mg
It's difficult not to read Clinton's comments as an argument that her
votes were more valuable - or at least more productive - than were
Trump's. Why bring up gross domestic product? Some have suggested
Clinton was saying wealthy people's votes should have counted for
more. Whether you see it that way or not, she does seem to suggest
Trump subsisted on voters who were simply, well, less sophisticated or
advanced. . . .
I voted for Trump for one reason. Hillary was/is such a deplorable
bag of feces -- who hates our Anglo-Saxon heritage and civilization.
Hillary would be happier -- and get more votes -- in the culure of
Chicago and Tanzania.
mg
2018-03-20 00:07:55 UTC
Post by mg
It's difficult not to read Clinton's comments as an argument that her
votes were more valuable - or at least more productive - than were
Trump's. Why bring up gross domestic product? Some have suggested
Clinton was saying wealthy people's votes should have counted for
more. Whether you see it that way or not, she does seem to suggest
Trump subsisted on voters who were simply, well, less sophisticated or
advanced. . . .
I voted for Trump for one reason. Hillary was/is such a deplorable
bag of feces -- who hates our Anglo-Saxon heritage and civilization.
Hillary would be happier -- and get more votes -- in the culure of
Chicago and Tanzania.
I don't think Hillary hates our Anglo-Saxon heritage. I think she
simply likes money and power and likes to win elections.
GLOBALIST
2018-03-20 11:07:35 UTC
[...]
She has already been stumbling all over herself and trying to explain why she even recently said that passive women were influenced to vote for
Trump because their husbands did. More of her contempt for the
average citizen.