Now we understand how Trump won!
w***@gmail.com
2018-07-11 21:42:58 UTC
2018-07-11 22:30:26 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/37023994_1385027898308093_4532121581765263360_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=e16f2f4854071b03e02693ed8fa4e2f8&oe=5BCE3B08
This has been posted before. Scholars now tell us it did not
happen the "way we were told" Number 2....look it up: Thundershower
has his own death camps, where thousands of German prisoners died
from disease and starvation like the Jews did in hard labor
camps I guess their deaths were justified in spite of the Geneva
Convention?
GLOBALIST
2018-07-11 22:43:38 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/37023994_1385027898308093_4532121581765263360_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=e16f2f4854071b03e02693ed8fa4e2f8&oe=5BCE3B08
This has been posted before. Scholars now tell us it did not
happen the "way we were told" Number 2....look it up: Thundershower
has his own death camps, where thousands of German prisoners died
from disease and starvation like the Jews did in hard labor
camps I guess their deaths were justified in spite of the Geneva
Convention?
This my favorite English scholar on Germany and WWII I have listened to tons of his lectures on YouTube .....David Irving
He does not deny the deaths but he presents the facts how they died. The primarily died of starvation and disease
They did not have the means to destroy their bodies, so why the heaps of
corpses

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155770408242857&set=gm.2009767505709814&type=3&theater

His first book was the "Bombing of Dresden" and how that was one of
own war crimes.
Punishing civilians for the war crimes of their governments is
against International Law
GLOBALIST
2018-07-11 23:23:26 UTC
Here is the correct url

David Irving, best damned scholar on Germany and WWII

He goes back to the original documents about who was who
and what the orders actually said
He does not white wash history but gives nuances we
were never told about. He may have passed away by now.
But the Zionists hated him and tried to get him imprisoned
again and again. He wrote many many books on the subject
including a book on Hitler with quotes from real folks
who knew him and worked with him.
Any thing he wrote has many many actually references.
He can even tell you incidents from the Nuremberg trials
about who was executed and who was given jail time
Some of the stuff in the trials were actually funny
about Goering quotes. He was able to commit suicide
with their handy dandy cyanide capsules.
w***@gmail.com
2018-07-12 03:57:24 UTC
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MRyCGX2Ie74/maxresdefault.jpg
Well, so much for the concern of the truth of the holocaust then. Let us view humor then!
Heirloom
2018-07-12 14:43:50 UTC
Here is the correct url
David Irving, best damned scholar on Germany and WWII
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MRyCGX2Ie74/maxresdefault.jpg
He goes back to the original documents about who was who
and what the orders actually said
He does not white wash history but gives nuances we
were never told about. He may have passed away by now.
But the Zionists hated him and tried to get him imprisoned
again and again. He wrote many many books on the subject
including a book on Hitler with quotes from real folks
who knew him and worked with him.
Any thing he wrote has many many actually references.
He can even tell you incidents from the Nuremberg trials
about who was executed and who was given jail time
Some of the stuff in the trials were actually funny
about Goering quotes. He was able to commit suicide
with their handy dandy cyanide capsules.
It figures that a dip shit jack ass like you would deny the holocaust.
You really area a low life asshole.
me
2018-07-12 07:49:03 UTC
You, millions of others like you, are saying democracy is only valid when people vote your way. So if you appeal to democracy as defining The Common Good then you are a fraud because you appeal to limited choices - yours. If people don’t voluntarily choose your values Your Common Good must imposed on them. You should recognize that people resist impositions. That is what we are all now observing - different ideas of The Common Good.
http://www.endit.info/Myth.shtml
w***@gmail.com
2018-07-12 14:40:12 UTC
Explain how this post has to do with anything!
me
2018-07-12 15:32:56 UTC
I shouldn’t need to explain. Your link indicates Trump was elected by fools because fools are allowed to vote. It doesn’t ocurr to you fools can also vote for your preferred candidate. I often wonder why people in Democrat shit holes consistently vote Democrat. Can you explain it?
w***@gmail.com
2018-07-12 15:36:49 UTC
My link shows how uninformed many Americans are!
me
2018-07-12 20:27:04 UTC
There you have it. And they are uninformed when they elect Dems as well.