'Left' Organizes "Response Events" In 900 Cities To Protest Firing Of Jeff Sessions
2018-11-08 15:01:26 UTC
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-08/left-organizes-response-events-900-cities-protest-firing-jeff-sessions
CLOISTER
2018-11-08 16:42:20 UTC
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-08/left-organizes-response-events-900-cities-protest-firing-jeff-sessions
The President of the United States can hire or fire anyone he has
appointed. It was 2 years ago they said Sessions belonged to the KKK and
was a Southern racist.
me
In a world of moral relativism everything is relative.
Weatherman
2018-11-08 17:20:01 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Post by me
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-08/left-organizes-response-events-900-cities-protest-firing-jeff-sessions
The President of the United States can hire or fire anyone he has
appointed. It was 2 years ago they said Sessions belonged to the KKK and
was a Southern racist.
What Trump is doing, stupid, is called obstruction of justice. That's
illegal and can lead to prison.
me
2018-11-08 20:21:03 UTC
In a world of moral relativism everything is relative. Justice is part of ‘everything’.
CLOISTER
2018-11-08 21:52:41 UTC
Post by Weatherman
Post by CLOISTER
Post by me
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-08/left-organizes-response-events-900-cities-protest-firing-jeff-sessions
The President of the United States can hire or fire anyone he has
appointed. It was 2 years ago they said Sessions belonged to the KKK and
was a Southern racist.
What Trump is doing, stupid, is called obstruction of justice. That's
illegal and can lead to prison.
Obstruction Justice????.....Our President gave the jerk, Mueller, two fucking
full years to do his job and he now thinks he is a permanent fixture in
our government.
Weatherman
2018-11-09 01:42:24 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Post by Weatherman
Post by CLOISTER
Post by me
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-08/left-organizes-response-events-900-cities-protest-firing-jeff-sessions
The President of the United States can hire or fire anyone he has
appointed. It was 2 years ago they said Sessions belonged to the KKK and
was a Southern racist.
What Trump is doing, stupid, is called obstruction of justice. That's
illegal and can lead to prison.
Obstruction Justice????.....Our President gave the jerk, Mueller, two fucking
full years to do his job and he now thinks he is a permanent fixture in
our government.
Just when I thought you couldn't get more stupid ...