Democratic sheriff on why he left party
2020-09-09 13:21:17 UTC
By Joshua Nelson
Published 1 hour ago

Democratic leadership condoning riots is "unbelievable," said Sheriff
Dave Wedding of Vanderburgh County, Ind., Wednesday.

“What I’ve witnessed across the United States is shocking,” Wedding
told “Fox & Friends,” after leaving the Democratic Party.

“As a law enforcement leader, I can’t imagine 101 days of rioting, and
it is condoned by the Democratic leadership. It’s unbelievable that
they can do that to a law enforcement professional. As a sheriff, I
could not imagine putting my deputies on the front lines of these riots
night after night with no relief in sight,” Wedding said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democratic-sheriff-on-leaving-party
wolfbat359a@mindspring.com
What Democratic Leader condoned riots????????
me
2020-09-10 03:10:59 UTC
See