Herschel Walker offers to send people who want to defund police to countries without them
2020-06-18 12:47:56 UTC
By Daniel Canova
Published 12 hours ago

Former NFL running back Herschel Walker offered to work with airlines
to send people who want to defund the police to countries without them.

Walker, who played 12 years in the NFL, took his thoughts to Twitter in
response to people who want to eliminate police departments across the
United States.

“I have an idea… For all these people who don’t want any police, I’d
love to meet with American Airlines, Delta, and Southwest and make a
deal to fly them to countries that don’t have police. I want them to be
happy!” Walker wrote.

Cut!

Walker also recently retweeted his son, Christian, on Twitter who said
that he doesn’t feel bad for the people who are looting and burning
down buildings during the nationwide protests.

“My dad grew up in the deep south as a poor black man and turned
himself into an notable athlete, business man, and person,” Christian
Walker wrote. “No, I don’t feel bad for 'oppressed' people who run
around burning buildings down. I’m not sorry I’m grateful for my
country/the opportunities it’s given me.”

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/herschel-walker-defund-the-police-offer
Freddie Freeloader
2020-06-18 12:57:58 UTC
Post by Johnny
[...]
Another Trump lover who doesn't understand what Defund the Pigs means.