Why were palestinians massacred by Israel?
2018-05-14 18:19:10 UTC
Could it be that the palestinians need to upgrade to more modern sling
shots?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/4176813/Protests-against-Israels-attacks-on-Gaza-continue.html?image=13

-----------------------------
All generalizations are false,
including this one.
- Mark Twain?
El Castor
2018-05-14 19:08:51 UTC
Could it be that the palestinians need to upgrade to more modern sling
shots?
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/4176813/Protests-against-Israels-attacks-on-Gaza-continue.html?image=13
The Gazans need to respect the border of Israel. In any event, the
Israeli border guards did them a great favor. They are all in Paradise
at this very moment, screwing their 72 virgins.
mg
2018-05-14 19:24:29 UTC
On Mon, 14 May 2018 12:08:51 -0700, El Castor
Could it be that the palestinians need to upgrade to more modern sling
shots?
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/4176813/Protests-against-Israels-attacks-on-Gaza-continue.html?image=13
The Gazans need to respect the border of Israel. In any event, the
Israeli border guards did them a great favor. They are all in Paradise
at this very moment, screwing their 72 virgins.
The kind the girls are using are the kind that we used to make as
kids:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/4433299605045157
rumpelstiltskin
2018-05-15 00:38:54 UTC
On Mon, 14 May 2018 12:08:51 -0700, El Castor
Could it be that the palestinians need to upgrade to more modern sling
shots?
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/4176813/Protests-against-Israels-attacks-on-Gaza-continue.html?image=13
The Gazans need to respect the border of Israel. In any event, the
Israeli border guards did them a great favor. They are all in Paradise
at this very moment, screwing their 72 virgins.
The kind the girls are using are the kind that we used to make as
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/4433299605045157
Isn't everybody sick and tired of religion by now?

me
2018-05-14 19:38:44 UTC
Why do Gazans need to respect Israeli borders? Israelis didn’t respect Palestinian borders.
wolfbat359
2018-05-14 21:48:46 UTC
Could it be that the palestinians need to upgrade to more modern sling
shots?
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/4176813/Protests-against-Israels-attacks-on-Gaza-continue.html?image=13
They are in the way!