Hillary is effectively advocating the destruction of the United States.
2018-10-11 02:12:21 UTC
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-10/we-crossed-line-martin-armstrong-lashes-out-hillary-advocating-violence-unless
Weatherman
2018-10-11 07:36:41 UTC
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-10/we-crossed-line-martin-armstrong-lashes-out-hillary-advocating-violence-unless
If it's Zero Hedge, you know it's zero facts and a whole lot of Russian
propaganda. Fuck off, Russian troll.
CLOISTER
2018-10-11 10:43:38 UTC
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-10/we-crossed-line-martin-armstrong-lashes-out-hillary-advocating-violence-unless
Her ignorance will only reassure the Republicans
to get out and vote even in greater numbers.
BTW Halloween is very close so we will have
lots of fun with her image as an old witch.
Weatherman
2018-10-11 10:48:08 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Post by me
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-10/we-crossed-line-martin-armstrong-lashes-out-hillary-advocating-violence-unless
Her ignorance will only reassure the Republicans
to get out and vote even in greater numbers.
She isn't being ignorant. You are and you're, like Trump, blaming it on
her. That's disgusting, asshole.
Post by CLOISTER
BTW Halloween is very close so we will have
lots of fun with her image as an old witch.
We know your mommy issues make it so that you can only hate strong
women. See a shrink, stupid traitor.

And she's right, you can't be civil with anyone that's trying to destroy
the USA like Trump and his GOP MOB is.