"...DemocRATS (my party) have been in chaos since the 2016 election and have no coherent message except tRUMP hatred..." https
Add Reply
PJay OD
2018-12-05 06:48:06 UTC

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22no+coherent+message+except+tRUMP+hatred%22&oq=%22no+coherent+message+except+tRUMP+hatred%22&aqs=chrome..69i57.27641j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
CLOISTER
2018-12-05 12:20:56 UTC
Post by PJay OD
"...DemocRATS (my party) have been in chaos since the 2016 election and have no coherent message except tRUMP hatred..."
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22no+coherent+message+except+tRUMP+hatred%22&oq=%22no+coherent+message+except+tRUMP+hatred%22&aqs=chrome..69i57.27641j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Camille Pagio is considered by many as a good social commentator.
Notice she says "my" party, like alot of us who use to say and
think that. I voted for JFK and Carter and the first time for
Obama. (not the 2nd time) But I have never seen so many 'real'
freaks before in the Democratic party, just very bizarre human beings.
I have listed them before. But I wonder about the folks who voted
them into office.
The Man in the High Castle
2018-12-05 12:25:14 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
But I have never seen so many 'real'
freaks before in the Democratic party, just very bizarre human beings.
Yeah, Trump and his right wing bigoted racists who believe in white
supremacy is so much better, right? YOU are a freak.