Nikki Haley
Weatherman
2018-10-09 14:21:22 UTC

CLOISTER
2018-10-09 14:46:42 UTC
Post by Weatherman
http://youtu.be/Wz_DNrKVrQ8
If she quits she did a damned good job for
2 years, but I would not place bets on it because
Pres Trump's last visit to the UN was a big
boost to her ego
Weatherman
2018-10-09 15:17:56 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Post by Weatherman
http://youtu.be/Wz_DNrKVrQ8
If she quits she did a damned good job for
2 years, but I would not place bets on it because
Pres Trump's last visit to the UN was a big
boost to her ego
She resigned. No one knows why yet but it's clear that Trump can't
retain his "best people" at all. My bet is she resigned because Trump
contradicted her with lies all too often. Course, you wouldn't notice
because you stupidly believe every word the mad man in the White House
says even if it's the exact opposite to what he said hours earlier.
Yeah, you're that fucking stupid.
CLOISTER
2018-10-09 15:41:29 UTC
Post by Weatherman
Post by CLOISTER
Post by Weatherman
http://youtu.be/Wz_DNrKVrQ8
If she quits she did a damned good job for
2 years, but I would not place bets on it because
Pres Trump's last visit to the UN was a big
boost to her ego
She resigned. No one knows why yet but it's clear that Trump can't
retain his "best people" at all. My bet is she resigned because Trump
contradicted her with lies all too often. Course, you wouldn't notice
because you stupidly believe every word the mad man in the White House
says even if it's the exact opposite to what he said hours earlier.
Yeah, you're that fucking stupid.
You always project your hatred on other people.
The president praised her and if she came back,
she could have any job she wanted. She will be
campaigning for him in 2020. They are leaving as friends. You can't have a family life in some
of those positions.Those jobs are your life. Kellyanne Conway is the same way. Her husband pokes fun at her boss .but he said he would feel the same way if she worked for Coca Cola or Pepsi.
Weatherman
2018-10-09 16:16:52 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Post by Weatherman
Post by CLOISTER
Post by Weatherman
[...]
Yawn. He said he would hire the best people and, one by one, the rats
are leaving the Traitor Ship. How long can you tread water, dip shit
traitor?
CLOISTER
2018-10-09 17:53:57 UTC
Post by Weatherman
Post by CLOISTER
Post by Weatherman
Post by CLOISTER
Post by Weatherman
[...]
You still have it in your head that those
are life time careers. He tries to pick
the best people and they are real people
who have real lives, who still help him
out when they can.
Weatherman
2018-10-09 21:06:33 UTC
[...]