Biden slammed after wrongly saying ‘we have over 120 million dead from COVID’
2020-06-25 21:03:33 UTC
By Andrew O'Reilly
Published 36 mins ago

Republicans are slamming Joe Biden after the presumptive Democratic
nominee made a verbal gaffe during a campaign stop in Pennsylvania and
said 120 million people had died from the novel coronavirus.

“People don’t have a job, people don’t know where to go, they don’t
know what to do,” Biden said Thursday. “Now we have over 120 million
dead from COVID.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-wrongly-says-we-have-over-120-million-dead-from-covid

This is the best the democrats have to offer.

I can't imagine Biden debating Trump.
"\"Retired"@home.com
Hey ! He was just joking :-)
Johnny
2020-06-25 21:29:42 UTC
On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 17:16:37 -0400
Post by "\"Retired"@home.com
Post by Johnny
By Andrew O'Reilly
Published 36 mins ago
Republicans are slamming Joe Biden after the presumptive Democratic
nominee made a verbal gaffe during a campaign stop in Pennsylvania
and said 120 million people had died from the novel coronavirus.
“People don’t have a job, people don’t know where to go, they don’t
know what to do,” Biden said Thursday. “Now we have over 120 million
dead from COVID.”
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-wrongly-says-we-have-over-120-million-dead-from-covid
This is the best the democrats have to offer.
I can't imagine Biden debating Trump.
Hey ! He was just joking :-)
I know Biden's not stupid, he's just old and his mind is not working
right. The democrats should have never allowed him to run for
president.

They made a terrible mistake, and now it's too late.
El Castor
2020-06-26 05:26:20 UTC
Post by "\"Retired"@home.com
Post by Johnny
[...]
His handlers can no longer allow any spontaneity. I suspect there will
be few if any live speeches and definitely no debates -- just recorded
TV commercials. Where would he be in 4 years? The leader of the free
world in a wheel chair, with a drool cup? What were the Dems thinking?