US News Poll-The 10 Worst Presidents
Add Reply
Capt. Trumpo
2020-10-08 19:21:43 UTC
In article <***@news.altopia.com>, street04108
@gmail.com says...
Trump is the best president I can remember.
Most of us are so in love with Trump that we dream of bending him over a
table and buttfucking him.

Ask anyone at his COVID rallies!
Ted
2020-10-08 19:29:19 UTC
street04108
Post by Capt. Trumpo
@gmail.com says...
Trump is the best president I can remember.
Most of us are so in love with Trump that we dream of bending him over a
table and buttfucking him.
Ask anyone at his COVID rallies!
I suppose I could understand your sentiment if I were homosexual.
Certainly, if Trump were female, she'd be attractive to me. But
anyway, it's good to have you on board with us. We'll accept all you
queers who vote for Trump.
Ubiquitous
2020-10-09 03:54:56 UTC
Butchering 220,00 Americans or making the U.S. the laughing stock of
the world? Or should I add losing the trade war to China? The list
of Trump's rape of America is almost endless.
His supporters will be butchered after Biden's sworn in for treason.
Time to purge rightwing fascism from the USA.

The entire Trump crime family will end up in Fort Leavenworth and
capital punishment for traitors is never off the table.