"We Know Where You Sleep At Night": Antifa Mob Whose Founder Loves Assassination Targets Tucker Carlson At Home
2018-11-08 16:22:39 UTC
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-07/we-will-fight-antifa-mob-targets-tucker-carlsons-home-chanting-threats

What goes around can come around.
CLOISTER
2018-11-08 16:40:02 UTC
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-07/we-will-fight-antifa-mob-targets-tucker-carlsons-home-chanting-threats
What goes around can come around.
A swat team should surround Carlson's home, if
these jerks threaten him in anyway, they should have
their masks ripped off and arrested for violating
an American citizen's property/home.
me
They are engaged in free speech. Unfortunately, they sacrifice civility in the process. Antifa has no monopoly on this. Eventually there will be resistance to 'their' resistance.
CLOISTER
2018-11-08 21:43:00 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Post by me
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-07/we-will-fight-antifa-mob-targets-tucker-carlsons-home-chanting-threats
What goes around can come around.
A swat team should surround Carlson's home, if
these jerks threaten him in anyway, they should have
their masks ripped off and arrested for violating
an American citizen's property/home.
They are engaged in free speech. Unfortunately, they sacrifice civility in the process. Antifa has no monopoly on this. Eventually there will be resistance to 'their' resistance.
Their goal is anarchy and they are chickenshit and cover their faces.
Even the Klan no longer does that.
me
2018-11-09 15:49:15 UTC
I don’t agree that their goal is anarchy. Their goal is an authoritarian government imposing rules In their interest.
CLOISTER
2018-11-09 17:48:22 UTC
I don’t agree that their goal is anarchy. Their goal is an authoritarian government imposing rules In their interest
============================

https://www.facebook.com/Americanvoicesthedailycaller/videos/174676650141090/UzpfSTYyODMyMjg4Mzk3NDQ0NToxMzEwMzg1NDUyNDM0ODQ4/

They are no better than the Klan. I guess you believe it is a
libertarian thing to hate cops and approve of mob rule, burning cars,
beating people to a pulp.
me
2018-11-09 23:16:30 UTC
Libertarians value voluntary action not forced obedience.
http://www.endit.info/Links.shtml

Weatherman
2018-11-09 15:53:05 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Post by me
Post by CLOISTER
Post by me
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-07/we-will-fight-antifa-mob-targets-tucker-carlsons-home-chanting-threats
What goes around can come around.
A swat team should surround Carlson's home, if
these jerks threaten him in anyway, they should have
their masks ripped off and arrested for violating
an American citizen's property/home.
They are engaged in free speech. Unfortunately, they sacrifice civility in the process. Antifa has no monopoly on this. Eventually there will be resistance to 'their' resistance.
Their goal is anarchy and they are chickenshit and cover their faces.
Even the Klan no longer does that.
They are fighting fascism, fascist.