Viral Video Reccomends Injecting Bleach - Must Be True if Facebook / Google / Twitter Banned It
Add Reply
I Play A Doctor On The Apprentice
2020-07-28 17:17:44 UTC
Big Conspiracy!! They want to destroy cheap, plentiful Republican
healthcare!! Trump will soon sign the Executive Order whereby his
followers must inject bleach if they are to avoid the TrumpenFlu. Only
Trump Brand bleach is acceptable.

Facebook, Google/YouTube, Twitter Censor Viral Video of Doctors’ Capitol Hill
Coronavirus Press Conference
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/07/27/facebook-censors-viral-video-of-
doctors-capitol-hill-coronavirus-press-conference/
Ubiquitous
2020-07-28 19:21:30 UTC
Post by I Play A Doctor On The Apprentice
Big Conspiracy!! They want to destroy cheap, plentiful Republican
healthcare!! Trump will soon sign the Executive Order whereby his
followers must inject bleach if they are to avoid the TrumpenFlu. Only
Trump Brand bleach is acceptable.
Facebook, Google/YouTube, Twitter Censor Viral Video of Doctors’ Capitol Hill
Coronavirus Press Conference
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/07/27/facebook-censors-viral-video-of-doctors-capitol-hill-coronavirus-press-conference/
I saw nothing about injecting bleach in this clip, something Trump never said to do.

And you posted this off-topic article here because?
OrigInfoJunkie
2020-07-28 19:24:15 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by I Play A Doctor On The Apprentice
Big Conspiracy!! They want to destroy cheap, plentiful Republican
healthcare!! Trump will soon sign the Executive Order whereby his
followers must inject bleach if they are to avoid the TrumpenFlu. Only
Trump Brand bleach is acceptable.
Facebook, Google/YouTube, Twitter Censor Viral Video of Doctors’ Capitol Hill
Coronavirus Press Conference
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/07/27/facebook-censors-viral-video-of-doctors-capitol-hill-coronavirus-press-conference/
I saw nothing about injecting bleach in this clip, something Trump never said to do.
Trump *unambiguously* suggested that the direct injection of bleach and
rubbing alcohol and other disinfectants is something that *should* be
researched. He also said that finding a way to introduce UV light *inside*
the body should be investigated. As he said it, Dr. Birx sat off to the
side with a look on her face that said "Oh-my-fucking-god, just kill me now!"

Keep your fucking mouth shut.