About that tax thing...
Add Reply
Clay Hunter
2020-10-05 00:59:24 UTC
Trump supporters will be systematically killed following Trump's
decisive defeat in the election. You subhuman traitors will pay dearly
for your treason. Then we can begin the task of wiping out the Russian
people.
Ubiquitious
2020-10-05 01:02:05 UTC
I wish he would; just produce evidence of his [delusion] god/G-d/yhwh.
Trump will wish he was Jeff Epstein when the prisoners have finished
with him. It's just a matter of time.

He will probably succumb when something incredibly large and wide is
forced up his asshole.
Byker <@. >
Let us pray.
Byker
2020-10-06 01:50:25 UTC
Post by Byker <@. >
Let us pray.
Subject: Re: About that tax thing...
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.trump,alt.atheism,soc.retirement,alt.global-warming
<***@news.aioe.org>
From: Byker <@.․>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2020 21:24:21 -0400