Hope Nancy Pelosi dies soon - BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Add Reply
Frank
2020-10-02 18:28:36 UTC
Trump and Melania test positive.
Mike
You are a sick little troll.
I empathize with the IMPOTUS. I really do. Just like he empathized
with HRC in 2016.
https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/782673397952094208
I had a positive test for COVID. I didn't even know I had it until the
blood I donated got tested.

A positive COVID test doesn't mean shit.

So what?

Over half of you gloating assholes have herpes too, don't know it and
passed it on to your kids.

94% of the people who get COVID don't even know it and survive just fine.
The remaining 6% who didn't had underlying health issues or a geneic
predisposition.

Age isn't really that much of a factor either as long as one is healthy.

If you live your life in fear, you're going to be cowering in the corner a
lot. That pretty much sums up most liberals and Democrats.
Democrat COVID-19 Cowardice