Sacramento DA reacts to Antifa targeting her office: 'This was a planned attack'
2020-09-03 13:38:27 UTC
By Joshua Nelson
Published 10 mins ago

Antifa’s endgame is the destruction of democracy through violence,
intimidation and coercion, according to Sacramento District Attorney
Anne Marie Schubert.

Schubert's office was attacked and vandalized last week by far-left
Antifa members, in what she called a part of their onslaught against
buildings in the downtown Sacramento area.

"There is no question that there was a planned attack on our office,"
she said Wednesday on "The Ingraham Angle."

“Now that we have more intelligence, we understand that much of it was
led by Antifa. There was that particular night, there were two separate
organizations. The first one was a peaceful protest which we all
support, but the second we now know was organized and planned by
Antifa,” Schubert told host Laura Ingraham.

“The night that this happened, they targeted government buildings: the
district attorney’s office, which happens to be the institution of law
and order, as well as the sheriff’s department, which also obviously is
an institution of public safety. So, their tactics are designed to
destroy this country and take down capitalism.”

Continued:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/sacramento-da-reacts-antifa-targeting-her-office
me
2020-09-03 22:22:20 UTC
Insurgents target government leaders (mayors, police, officials); functions (law & order, administration, education); resources (buildings, equipment, government workers).
http://www.endit.info/Insurgency.shtml