What Joining "The Green Party For Nuclear Power" Does For You.
OptionARMpopeye
2005-10-20 12:11:58 UTC
You will find this to be an extremely sensible and results oriented
faction of the green party. We will not sit on our hands while
thousands of tons of carbon and green house gasses are pumped into the
air daily. We are willing to expand ideology to meet reality. Join us
for a brighter future.
Seven Key Values
1.) Grassroots Democracy
Every human being deserves a say in the decisions that affect their
lives; no one should be subject to the will of another. Therefore we
will work to increase public participation at every level of government

and to ensure that our public representatives are fully accountable to
the people who elect them. We will also work to create new types of
political organizations that expand the process of participatory
democracy by directly including citizens in the decision-making
process.
2.) Ecological Wisdom
Human societies must operate with the understanding that we are part of

nature, not separate from nature. We must maintain an ecological
balance and live within the ecological and resource limits of our
communities and our planet. We support a sustainable society that
utilizes resources in such a way that future generations will benefit
and not suffer from the practices of our generation. To this end we
must have agricultural practices that replenish the soil; move to an
energy efficient economy; and live in ways that respect the integrity
of natural systems. Wisdom and ideology are often in conflict. When
faced with Ecological evils we will always choose the lesser of the
two. We realize delay in making coherent decisions perpetuates bad
ecological policy.
3.) Social Justice and Equal Opportunity
All persons should have the rights and opportunity to benefit equally
from the resources afforded us by society and the environment. We must
consciously confront in ourselves, our organizations, and society at
large, barriers such as racism and class oppression, sexism and
heterosexism, ageism and disability, which act to deny fair treatment
and equal justice under the law. This key is self evident and covers
two keys in previous green party publications. It recognizes all people

as equal and assures equal opportunity and treatment to all.
4.) Nonviolence
It is essential that we develop effective alternatives to our current
patterns of violence at all levels, from the family and the streets, to

nations and the world. We will work to demilitarize our society and
eliminate weapons of mass destruction, without being naive about the
intentions of other governments. We recognize the need for self-defense

and the defense of others who are in helpless situations. We promote
nonviolent methods to oppose practices and policies with which we
disagree, and will guide our actions toward lasting personal, community

and global peace.
5.) Decentralization
Centralization of wealth and power contributes to social and economic
injustice, environmental destruction, and militarization. Therefore, we

support a restructuring of social, political and economic institutions
away from a system that is controlled by and mostly benefits the
powerful few, to a democratic, less bureaucratic system.
Decision-making should, as much as possible, remain at the individual
and local level, while assuring that civil rights are protected for all

citizens. This endeavor will not be obstructionist to any extent
possible and will support commerce and economic well being of the
citizens.
6.) Personal and Global responsibility
We encourage individuals to act to improve their personal well being
and, at the same time, to enhance ecological balance and social
harmony. We seek to join with people and organizations around the world

to foster peace, economic justice, and the health of the planet.
Nuclear power will replace fossil fuel plants as rapidly as possible.
This is in an effort to prevent further deterioration of the ozone
layer and to minimize greenhouse gasses and smog in the global air we
breathe.
7.) Future Focus and Sustainability
Our actions and policies should be motivated by long-term goals. We
seek to protect valuable natural resources, safely disposing of or
"unmaking" all waste we create, while developing a sustainable
economics that does not depend on continual expansion for survival. We
must counter-balance the drive for short-term profits by assuring that
economic development, new technologies, and fiscal policies are
responsible to future generations who will inherit the results of our
actions. Our overall goal is not merely to survive, but to share lives
that are truly worth living. We believe the quality of our individual
lives is enriched by the quality of all of our lives. We encourage
everyone to see the dignity and intrinsic worth in all of life, and to
take the time to understand and appreciate themselves, their community
and the magnificent beauty of this world. To that end nuclear fuel will

be stored in the Yucca Mountain Facility where it can remain save for 1

million years. As technology presents itself to safely and efficiently
reprocess this fuel it will be processed and reused until it is inert
and harmless.
Green Party for Nuclear Power Agenda
Like the Green Party our agenda encompasses the entire human
experience.
We support true equality for every person. Every person has an equal
set of rights and an equal set of opportunity and can not be
discriminated against for any reason. We will not dignify the
differences in human beings as they have no bearing on a humans worth.
People will not be categorized by Race, Sex, Religion, Sexual
Orientation or age. Doing so creates separatism and inequality. We can
not truly be equals if we continue the practice of class by
association.
Grass Roots Democracy supported by citizens and not special interest is

the goal. Eliminating corporate sponsorship of candidates is at the
core of this movement. All contribution for political candidates would
be made by the people that they wish to represent. Government
sponsorship of any candidate would only occur after sufficient grass
roots support has been established. No Candidate or Party will be
allowed to accept a contribution from any one donor in excess of $100
or 0.5% of total contributions which ever is more in local elections,
0.025% in state and 0.0025% in federal elections. No candidate will
accept any donation from corporate or other business entities.
Fossil fuel power plants will be shut down as soon as their production
can safely be replaced by Nuclear or other alternate, no or low
pollution alternates. There is a 15 year time table on this project.
All aspects of production of each type of power generation will be
discussed. Tax breaks, grants and incentives will be established to
promote personal production of wind and solar power. Tax breaks, grants

and incentives will be established for the production of co-operative
nuclear power plants.
Our agenda is to make the choice in every case that promotes human
dignity and sustaining the planet for future generations to enjoy as we

have.
We the Green Party for Nuclear Power do place our largest ecological
emphasis on reduction of green house gasses. It is quite clear that
this is the number one ecological catastrophe facing us as a planet of
living things. In the time that mankind has gone from the first coal
powered transportation and electrical generation in the late 1800 to
present, less then 150 years, we have done more damage then in the
previous 30,000 years. Be afraid of nuclear power treat it with respect

but understand that it is the only ecologically sound answer for our
power hungry nation.
Electrification of 95% of all transportation by 2020 is also an agenda
goal of the Green Party for Nuclear Power. Grids need to be improved
tocarry electric power to an expanded rail system. Rail spurs to any
population center of over 50,000 will be deployed to utilize electric
power for transportation of goods and food stuffs. End point delivery
will be accomplished by use of plug in electric rechargeable trucks.
Hybrid operation will be allowed for longer deliveries.
http://www.eia.doe.gov/cneaf/nuclear/page/umtra/monument_valley_title...

This study shows that even in a high output uranium mine with long
extinct extraction methods that groundwater is affected for only a one
mile radius of the mine. This mine was active from 1955-1957. A
remediation program is estimated to have the ground water within EPA
standards by 2013
http://www.uic.com.au/nip40.htm
This study shows that mining need not increase, but actually decrease
radioactive isotopes in groundwater. This is a June 2003 article and
gives detailed of current situ leach methods of uranium extraction.
This method does not require strip mining or dust.
http://www.epa.gov/superfund/sites/npl/nar1546.htm
This is a somewhat disturbing article from the EPA it deals with
elevated metals levels in the surrounding ponds and surface drainage
more then with Uranium or radioactive radionuclides. This was a strip
mine with a processing center some miles away and does not represent
modern mining process.
http://www.rec.org/REC/Bulletin/Bull54/mining.html
Carelessly mined Eastern European Uranium exposes potential hazardous
mining practice. No US or Canadian mine was ever planned this poorly.
http://www.world-nuclear.org/sym/1997/jamieson.htm
Forward thinking Canadians have developed a non strip mine, concrete
bowl, containment method that actually improves on Mother Nature for
leaching into ground water. Read this report and see how.
Peter Terry
OptionARMpopeye
2005-10-20 13:24:11 UTC
Such an intelligent well thought out response. Republican?
John Ladasky
2005-10-20 15:24:46 UTC
OptionARMpopeye wrote...
"What Joining 'The Green Party For Nuclear Power' Does For You"
[text deleted]

It gets you out of the Green Party, that's what it does!

I've checked in on your little moderated newsgroup, every time that I
see your advertisement there in alt.politics.greens. It has been
several weeks now, and you have yet to recruit a single member.

Aren't you starting to the get the impression that the Greens do not
want to take the risks that come with the widespread use of nuclear
power? Seriously, we've thought this issue through. Multiple
including many quotations from Green Party platforms, are a testament
to this thinking.

I like nukes for interplanetary spaceraft.

+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+
| Ladasky Home Solar, Inc.: blowing sunshine up your |
| power grid since March 24, 2005. Fiat lux! |
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+
| Uptime Downtime kWh generated kWh consumed |
| 205 days none 4724 3668 |
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+
OptionARMpopeye
2005-10-20 15:42:48 UTC
If you looked back there have been many posts that agree with me. None
have joined so I should pack my tent and go. When was the last Green
Elected President? Guess we should pack the Green tent to and go home.
Yea you have convinced me.NOT!
Brandon K. Montoya
2005-10-20 23:45:41 UTC
Post by John Ladasky
OptionARMpopeye wrote...
"What Joining 'The Green Party For Nuclear Power' Does For You"
[text deleted]
It gets you out of the Green Party, that's what it does!
I've checked in on your little moderated newsgroup, every time that I
see your advertisement there in alt.politics.greens. It has been
several weeks now, and you have yet to recruit a single member.
Aren't you starting to the get the impression that the Greens do not
want to take the risks that come with the widespread use of nuclear
power? Seriously, we've thought this issue through. Multiple
including many quotations from Green Party platforms, are a testament
to this thinking.
I like nukes for interplanetary spaceraft.
Popeeye is a little pro-Bush propaganda monkey that runs around with the
"but I'm really a Democrat" line.

Check out some "interesting" posts of his that Tempest found.
Post by John Ladasky
http://tinyurl.com/79a82
http://tinyurl.com/dxvvp
http://tinyurl.com/ccpc7
--
The Neo Conservative movement in the Republican party was founded
ideologically by Leo Strauss, a "man" who believed that saving his

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1037.htm

http://www.theocracywatch.org/
m***@hotmail.com
2005-10-20 23:56:24 UTC
Post by Brandon K. Montoya
Post by John Ladasky
OptionARMpopeye wrote...
"What Joining 'The Green Party For Nuclear Power' Does For You"
[text deleted]
It gets you out of the Green Party, that's what it does!
I've checked in on your little moderated newsgroup, every time that I
see your advertisement there in alt.politics.greens. It has been
several weeks now, and you have yet to recruit a single member.
Aren't you starting to the get the impression that the Greens do not
want to take the risks that come with the widespread use of nuclear
power? Seriously, we've thought this issue through. Multiple
including many quotations from Green Party platforms, are a testament
to this thinking.
I like nukes for interplanetary spaceraft.
Popeeye is a little pro-Bush propaganda monkey that runs around with the
"but I'm really a Democrat" line.
Check out some "interesting" posts of his that Tempest found.
Post by John Ladasky
http://tinyurl.com/79a82
http://tinyurl.com/dxvvp
http://tinyurl.com/ccpc7
Here's Poopeye's personal information if you're interested:

Registrant Name: Kevin Hidden
Registrant Address1: 6 E. King St.
Registrant City: Orlando
Registrant State/Province: Fl
Registrant Postal Code: 32804
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Country Code: US
Registrant Phone Number: +1.4077564736

He's registered a web site to scam people. The info above is from
InterNIC.
John Ladasky
2005-10-21 00:11:13 UTC
Post by Brandon K. Montoya
Post by John Ladasky
OptionARMpopeye wrote...
"What Joining 'The Green Party For Nuclear Power' Does For You"
[text deleted]
It gets you out of the Green Party, that's what it does!
I've checked in on your little moderated newsgroup, every time that I
see your advertisement there in alt.politics.greens. It has been
several weeks now, and you have yet to recruit a single member.
Aren't you starting to the get the impression that the Greens do not
want to take the risks that come with the widespread use of nuclear
power? Seriously, we've thought this issue through. Multiple
including many quotations from Green Party platforms, are a testament
to this thinking.
I like nukes for interplanetary spaceraft.
Popeeye is a little pro-Bush propaganda monkey that runs around with the
"but I'm really a Democrat" line.
That's not surprising. Over here in alt.politics.greens, "Popeye"
claims to be a Green, while simultaneously attacking our major policy
positions. Popeye has even started his own "Green faction" -- a
faction of one.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.greens/msg/b0bec0b557e0cb85

Just today, he claimed that he'll be running for Governor of Florida as
a Green!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.greens/msg/61dfb90026290978
Post by Brandon K. Montoya
Check out some "interesting" posts of his that Tempest found.
Post by John Ladasky
http://tinyurl.com/79a82
http://tinyurl.com/dxvvp
http://tinyurl.com/ccpc7
Hmmm, I haven't gone back that far into his posts. He doesn't sign his
posts to alt.politics.greens with his real name. But now that I have
read the links that you posted, I can see that "Popeye's" name is Kevin
Hidden, and that he lives in sunny Orlando, Florida.

*Hidden*. What a deliciously ironic last name, for a guy who
positively reeks of secret agendas!

And yeah, he sells those Option ARM mortgages pretty hard, doesn't he?
I would NEVER own one. Just buy a smaller house, people! Stay away
from these bait-and-switch mortgages that will sell your soul to the
bank!

+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+
Brandon K. Montoya
2005-10-21 01:06:01 UTC
Post by John Ladasky
Post by Brandon K. Montoya
Post by John Ladasky
OptionARMpopeye wrote...
[...]
Pffffffft. No surprise.
Post by John Ladasky
Popeye has even started his own "Green faction" -- a
faction of one.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.greens/msg/b0bec0b557e0cb85
Just today, he claimed that he'll be running for Governor of Florida as
a Green!
Why don't we picth some money together and send him out in a raft in the
Pacific to be the king of Lemuria?
Post by John Ladasky
http://tinyurl.com/79a82
http://tinyurl.com/dxvvp
http://tinyurl.com/ccpc7
Hmmm, I haven't gone back that far into his posts. He doesn't sign his
posts to alt.politics.greens with his real name. But now that I have
read the links that you posted, I can see that "Popeye's" name is Kevin
Hidden, and that he lives in sunny Orlando, Florida.
*Hidden*. What a deliciously ironic last name, for a guy who
positively reeks of secret agendas!
*cough* true.
Post by John Ladasky
And yeah, he sells those Option ARM mortgages pretty hard, doesn't he?
I would NEVER own one. Just buy a smaller house, people! Stay away
from these bait-and-switch mortgages that will sell your soul to the
bank!
True, now is not the time to be playing with real estate.

I, for one, hope Kevin is tied up to the neck in it.

A fitting end ;^)

Nick Xylas
2005-10-21 19:21:54 UTC
Post by John Ladasky
Post by John Ladasky
Just today, he claimed that he'll be running for Governor of Florida as
a Green!
Do any senior officials from the Florida state Green Party frequent
this ng? If not, it might be a good idea to warn them about this
character. His claim about the governor's race might be all talk, but
he might actually be palnning to do them some real harm.
John Ladasky
2005-10-21 21:05:20 UTC
Post by Nick Xylas
Post by John Ladasky
Post by John Ladasky
Just today, he claimed that he'll be running for Governor of Florida as
a Green!
Do any senior officials from the Florida state Green Party frequent
this ng? If not, it might be a good idea to warn them about this
character. His claim about the governor's race might be all talk, but
he might actually be palnning to do them some real harm.
When I saw Kevin Hidden's self-aggrandizing announcement yesterday,
that he was planning to run for the Greens by running against the
Greens, I changed the thread title for emphasis. The title now reads
"Popeye announces candidacy for Florida Governor".

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.greens/msg/61dfb90026290978?hl=en&

I wrote a long article, I'll admit. And it doesn't just cover "Mr.
Hidden's" candidacy. I considered breaking my article into parts, one
which would have covered only his political announcement.

You can see that I have re-titled this reply to you as well. Do this
yourself, and we will increase the likelihood of hearing from someone
in the Florida Green Party. If we don't hear from them some time soon,
we can always try tracking someone down through links at
http://greens.org/.

Yes, I think that we have to take statements from crackpots like this
seriously. None of us California Greens knew that James Ogle, who had
never attended a single Green Party meeting, was mounting a campaign
for Governor in our state back in 1994. And suddenly, there he was,
claiming our banner. California's Secretary of State required a
surprisingly small number of signatures from Mr. Ogle for him to
register his candidacy. Not all states may make it as easy as
California, but we would do well to be on our guard.

It might not be necessary, though. Today, now that Kevin has the
spotlight turned on him, he's demurring.
Post by Nick Xylas
In any case the official announcement will be made at an appropriate
time and under appropriate circumstances if it is made at all."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.greens/msg/b2a6af23fdd9eca1?hl=en&

Smart move, Kevin! Your Usenet posting record would be quite an
albatross to carry around your neck while making a bid for political
office on behalf of the Greens.

However, Kevin, if you really want a political job, you have options...
I hear that Dick Cheney will be looking for a new chief of staff soon.
Cheney likes nukes, and he's good at talking trash about Muslims. You
two will get along fine.

+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+
OptionARMpopeye
2005-10-21 22:13:02 UTC
13. John Ladasky Oct 21, 5:05 pm

John that is a nice looking setup you have. You should be able to
produce a modestly adequate amount of power with that array. Good for
you.

The problem is that 85% + of the population will not choose to install
solar panels. Nor will they choose to live in a trailer sized 1700- sq
foot un-air conditioned home. The majority of the population will
choose heating and cooling. We can not force them to install solar
panels or wind turbines, though it should be encouraged with tax
incentives and grants. .

That leaves us with reality, reality is a tricky thing and has many
interpretations. The reality I see and many share is that the balance
of this power will need to be generated by other means. You yourself
use power from the electric company at night. It does not just
magically appear it is generated.

Nuclear power is this day and age is safe and pollution free. I have
pointed you to numerous mining practices as well as refinery and
production processes that actually improve o mother nature as far as
disbursement of naturally occurring uranium into the ecosystem. You can
counter this reality with one of your own the reality is that the net
pollution created by a properly run nuclear power chain is negligible
and fractions of current fossil and natural gas power production.

Nuclear Power is the greenest choice for the majority of power needs
today.

Combine that with extended electrified rail spurs, PEV hybrids with
ranges of 40+ miles on battery and we can reduce pollution and
dependence on foreign oil almost immediately. Bio diesel gives farmers
something to do and also cuts out dependence on foreign oil it does not
cut green house gasses as completely as Nuclear power does.

That is all, nice job on the PVC's.
OptionARMpopeye
2005-10-24 14:22:39 UTC
15. OptionARMpopeye Oct 21, 6:13 pm show options
From: "OptionARMpopeye" <***@mortgageseeker.biz> - Find messages by
this author
Date: 21 Oct 2005 15:13:02 -0700
Subject: Re: Kevin 'Hidden', AKA OptionARMPopeye, announces for FL
Governor (was: What Joining "The Green Party For Nuclear Power" Does
For You.)

13. John Ladasky Oct 21, 5:05 pm

With all you do respond to why have you left my last factual and
reality based response unreasoned to? Are you beginning to agree with
me? Does that scare you?

Fear is not an alternate energy.
John Ladasky
2005-10-24 16:05:12 UTC
Date: 21 Oct 2005 15:13:02 -0700
Governor (was: What Joining "The Green Party For Nuclear Power" Does
For You.)
13. John Ladasky Oct 21, 5:05 pm
With all you do respond to why have you left my last factual and
reality based response unreasoned to?
I answered only one post from your last barrage. The rest, including
this one which gives you such pride, were all froth.

O.K., just for you, let's go back and read this "factual and reality
based response" that I left "unreasoned to".

My article was this:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.greens/msg/234997cfa6e3dde3?hl=en&

It discusses your announcement of intent to run for Governor of Florida
as a Green. You can see that yourself, from the header that you quoted
above!

Your reply was this:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.greens/msg/c0b82a170974a760?hl=en&

It's NOT about your candidacy for Governor of Florida.

It damns my solar power setup with faint praise, suggests that the
house on which it is installed is a "trailer-sized" rustic home, goes
on to say that no Real American should be forced to live as poorly as I
must (news for you: at 2150 square feet, my home is right at the
average size for new *detached* homes in the United States today -- but
as you never tire of telling us, "most" Americans live in
multi-dewlling skyscrapers, with no roof space on which to mount solar
power systems). Finally, your article finishes with the assumption
that I've never considered where my power comes from at night. I have
already addressed these issues with you in other articles. Shall I
post the links again?

If you want me to answer you, even when you are mostly aimlessly
repeating yourself as you did here, at least thread the article
correctly. You don't seem to be able to use the "reply" button
correctly, and you can't quote the text to which you are responding.
You seem to be using Google Groups. I am using that same interface, so
I know what it can do. But ANY news interface can do what Google
Groups can do, if you know how.
Post by OptionARMpopeye
Are you beginning to agree with me?
No. Dream on.
Post by OptionARMpopeye
Does that scare you?
Fear is not an alternate energy.
Well then, for a start, vanquish your fear of Muslims, which clearly
energizes you. It will do you good.

+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+
| Ladasky Home Solar, Inc.: blowing sunshine up your |
| power grid since March 24, 2005. Fiat lux! |
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+
| Uptime Downtime kWh generated kWh consumed |
| 213 days none 4837 3829 |
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+
OptionARMpopeye
2005-10-24 17:28:47 UTC
17. John Ladasky Oct 24, 12:05 pm

Ok I can see now that you are really not interested in carrying on an
intelligent and honest discussion but only being contrary for the sake
of it. I certainly do not criticize your minimalist existence I praise
it. I say this not to insult you but to emphasize the difference
between your world and the world that 85%+ or the population lives in.
To point out that 85%+ of the population does not have your dedication.
I hardly see that as a negative thing. I also do not understand why you
are being so defensive of it. I never use the term Real American and
never would that is all yours. As there would be another
differentiation on individual's equality and class that is a
distinction I will never make for any individual differences.

As far as an official announcement as to my candidacy for the Green
Party Governor in '12, I do still need to meet some people and have
some discussion about my differences with the national party's
agenda, Key values (though semantic), and my support for Clean
Pollution Free Nuclear power for the masses. Should those obstacles be
overcome, which I believe they will be by 2012, I will have a strong
following and possibly be elected as the first Green Governor of
Florida.

Keep up the good work.

Join Green Party For Nuclear Power
Dwain
2005-10-24 17:36:39 UTC
Post by OptionARMpopeye
As far as an official announcement as to my candidacy for the Green
Party Governor in '12, I do still need to meet some people and have
some discussion about my differences with the national party's
agenda, Key values (though semantic), and my support for Clean
Pollution Free Nuclear power for the masses. Should those obstacles be
overcome, which I believe they will be by 2012, I will have a strong
following and possibly be elected as the first Green Governor of
Florida.
You read it here first, folks!

There is, thank God, still plenty of humor on the web.

"Pollution Free Nuclear Power for the Masses" I like that, it's so much
better than "too cheap to meter."

Good luck with your campaign, Popeye. Send me a contribution form in
2011 and I'll consider it. Why do you have to be governor, first? Why
not President of the United States, or even Emperor of the Universe?
(the second choice lets you wear a cape and a crown.)
OptionARMpopeye
2005-10-24 18:53:29 UTC
I am a realist. By 2012 the Nation and Florida will be ready for a
Green Agenda that also serves their energy needs. I think that after a
few more years of severe tropical storms especially when they start
coming from the Pacific too the nation will embrace Clean Nuclear
Power. I will support the democrat candidate for president as, more
then likely, he or she will be the lesser of two evils and a green
candidate will not stand a chance other then to make a statement. In
local elections where an agenda can be specific and address the growing
problems of pollution, global warming, alternate energy initiatives and
with a clear strategy to address these issues a Green though a bent one
can get elected and make a big difference.
Jerry Okamura
OptionARMpopeye
Brandon K. Montoya

OptionARMpopeye
2005-10-24 19:07:24 UTC
22. Brandon K. Montoya

Though it obviously does not bother me as I have left them as is, I do
feel inclined to mention how juvenile I find it when people change the
title of a thread. It is especially juvenile when the rename does not
match or in any way reflect the original post. If that is how you get
your jollies though, feel free, I find it amusing.
Nick Xylas
he might actually be planning to do them some real harm.
m***@hotmail.com
2005-10-21 21:10:08 UTC
Post by John Ladasky
Post by Brandon K. Montoya
Post by John Ladasky
OptionARMpopeye wrote...
[...]
Here in alt.impeach.bush, he claims to be a Democrat, while
simutaneously attacking their major policy positions.

Maybe he has a split personality disorder.
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+
OptionARMpopeye
2005-10-22 02:27:44 UTC
10. John Ladasky Oct 20, 8:11 pm

It is funny, not ha ha funny but ironic funny, to me that one member
of a party that urges diversity would

1.) make unsubstantiated claims against a product provided by an honest
person only to those that need it's flexibility with no knowledge of
who has received them or how happy they are with them. If you read my
article which is widely published on the usenet you will see that I
offer these mortgages to anyone but recommend against them to everyone
but those with seasonal income. Those who benefit from these mortgages
are people that do not work for the man, Fishing boat Captains,
seasonal attraction area business people, single teachers that may or
may not get summer school jobs. They offer payment flexibility in that
they can pay interest only, 15 year amortization or 30 year amortizing
payments each month. The option arms my company offers also allows
additional principle payment at any time with no pre payment penalty.
Visit http://www.mortgageseeker.biz/OptionARMArticle.pdf for a
description and see if I do not make that clear.You may also check with
the Department of Financial Regulation. You will find there has never
been and complaint filed against me in m dealings with the mortgage
business. I have never misrepresented a product a payment plan or my
commissions.

2.) Make racially insensitive and intolerant, disparaging and
disrespectful comments against another persons ancestral surname. One
that he did not choose or have any say in. Thus disrespecting the
culture that bore that name.

3.) My political and social beliefs have been denigrated by the
democratic party. I found the green party to be just about right. When
I read the greens agenda and keys I was a little discouraged until I
found the part in the national charter that says any candidate can
modify the Key Values and the Agenda as he sees fit for the betterment
of the American people. I ran with was totally honest, and spoke my
beliefs for a greener planet. This is my vision for a greener earth and
is very similar to the national charter.

You on the other hand have been sniping, sneaky, irrelevant, defaming,
and racially insensitive and intolerant as you criticized and poked fun
at my given name and the only name I have ever known. I am an Original
American That name was given to me by the white invader through my
great, great, great grandparents. I am proud of it none the less. It
has been our family name long enough that it is the only one
remembered.

Now isn't THAT ironic!

Please do not put yourself out as a poster child for the Green Party
you have exposed yourself for the slanderous, biggoted, intolerant
person that you are.

Keep up the good work on you roof you are doing a good job there.

Unfounded fear is not an alternate energy!
Wayne Lundberg
2005-10-20 17:38:50 UTC
Post by OptionARMpopeye
You will find this to be an extremely sensible and results oriented
faction of the green party. We will not sit on our hands while
thousands of tons of carbon and green house gasses are pumped into the
air daily. We are willing to expand ideology to meet reality. Join us.
----snip----

Your main problem will be in convincing most rational people that your
organization is really aimed the objectives you proclaim. Over the past
fifty years we have seen organizations like you, from the Sierra Club to the
Autoban Society proclaim their goodness to Mother Nature only to learn that
you use those words and sentiments to get funding from good hearted
do-gooders, then spend the money on communist, egalitarian, elitists dreams
and even funding Al Kaida and suicide killers - all against the very people
that support you.

Wayne
OptionARMpopeye
2005-10-20 17:46:21 UTC
6. Wayne Lundberg Oct 20, 1:38 pm

Woooo way out there!
m***@hotmail.com
2005-10-20 23:57:37 UTC
For once I agree with you, Kevin.
OptionARMpopeye
2005-10-21 00:30:46 UTC
Thanks, join GreenPartyForNuclearPower.
m***@hotmail.com
2005-10-21 21:13:57 UTC
Post by OptionARMpopeye
Thanks, join GreenPartyForNuclearPower.
Not for all the gold in China, Kevin.

You're not only a fraud (remember claiming to be a Democrat?), but a
low-life scammer of old people and veterans.

And you're not fit to lick the bottom of either of their shoes.
OptionARMpopeye
2005-10-21 22:15:56 UTC
20. ***@hotmail.com

I can't change parties? Hmmm, interesting.
OptionARMpopeye
2005-10-22 00:28:50 UTC
22. ***@hotmail.com

Why would you commit such a criminal act of defamation of character?

First off a mortgage broker can only write a mortgage for a veteran
that falls within VA guidelines these are strictly monitored.

Second if you check with the Department of Financial Regulation you
will find that there has never not in the past 10 years, not in the
past 30 years ever been a claim or complaint against me. This is in a
state where Mortgage brokers and lenders have 10,000 complaints a year.

I have never written an Option Arm for anyone with regular salaried
income I recommend against it. I have only written them for people with
sporadic income like fishing boat captains and seasonal business
people. The way they work is that you get a bill each month where you
have a choice to make an interest only, a 15 year amortization payment
or a 30 year payment. My companies Options also allow you to pay
additional principal at any time with no prepayment penalty.

To say I ever ripped anyone off or even mislead anyone concerning a
mortgage is pure fraud. But then again you are the anonymous one,
aren't you.

Oh yes, I can also change parties any time I like, this is still
America.
Brandon K. Montoya
2005-10-22 01:46:57 UTC
Post by OptionARMpopeye
[...]
*chuckles*

One moment you're pretending to be a Democrat, putting down the leaders
that actually do things for the party, the next moment you claim you're
a Green for nuclear power, in a lonely little group of yourself.

Why don't you just declare yourself the king of no pants and be done
wtih it? At least that's a title you can prove any time you want. I
suggest taking your act to the mall, just find someone who will play a
hurdy-gurdy for you ;^)

OptionARMpopeye
2005-10-22 03:01:47 UTC
25. Brandon K. Montoya Oct 21, 9:46 pm

Yes I agree. I am very disillusioned with the Democratic Party as you
have attested to. This is no secret, I never claimed to be a card
carrying member of the green party. The green partys national charter
says that any candidate is not bound by any of the national agenda. The
Key values split people into classes though, I choose not to. I also
chose Nuclear power as the greenest alternate readily available and
useable in the real world, therefore I support it also.

Where is your beef ?

Are you saying I can't change parties? Don't worry I will probably
throw my support behind the democratic presidential candidate.