Sec. Mayorkas says border crisis 'unsustainable'
2021-08-13 13:51:11 UTC
By Edmund DeMarche
Published 19 mins ago

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas met privately with
Border Patrol agents in Texas and said in leaked audio that the border
crisis is "unsustainable" and "we're going to lose" if "borders are the
first line of defense."

"A couple of days ago I was down in Mexico, and I said look, you know,
if, if our borders are the first line of defense, we're going to lose
and this is unsustainable," Mayorkas said Thursday, according to the
audio obtained by Fox News' Bill Melugin through a Border Patrol
source. "We can't continue like this, our people in the field cant
continue and our system isn't built for it."

Mayorkas told the agents that the current border situation "cannot
continue." He said the federal government's system was not designed to
handle such an influx of migrants as the U.S. has seen in recent months
and he was "very well" aware that the sector recently came close to
"breaking."

"It’s our responsibility to make sure that that never happens again,"
he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mayorkas-leaked-audio-border

Only a fool or a traitor would deliberately cause this to happen.

The liberals will never admit it but Trump was a president that cared
about this country. Biden is a president that only cares about
enriching himself and his family.

Trump was a billionaire and couldn't be bought. Biden can be bought.

Where's that Hunter Biden laptop?

If Trump's son had been in possession of a laptop with incriminating
information, Nancy Pelosi would be calling for the impeachment of
Trump. She is completely silent about the laptop, and the border
crisis.
El Castor
2021-08-14 01:57:08 UTC
Post by Johnny
By Edmund DeMarche
Published 19 mins ago
Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas met privately with
Border Patrol agents in Texas and said in leaked audio that the border
crisis is "unsustainable" and "we're going to lose" if "borders are the
first line of defense."
I heard the audio this evening and that is exactly what he said. He
wouldn't dare say that on the record -- Biden would fire him. The USA
is in Biden's handbasket on the way to Hell.