MAGA tonight in Council Bluffs , Iowa
CLOISTER
2018-10-10 00:13:20 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/mikepence/videos/605059279949716/

Yes....packed to the rafters and Trump is promoting
Republican candidates for office in November

You know what? I have never seen one damned
rally for Democrats, anywhere. Why isn't
a Democratic leader helping them? Oops Never mind
they have none
Trump is doing the old fashioned way of campaigning Almost every night he flies to a different city and finding time to return to
DC and do business there.
Hey what about all those golf games he is
missing out on. Ha Ha Ha
Weatherman
2018-10-10 09:41:35 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
https://www.facebook.com/mikepence/videos/605059279949716/
Yes....packed to the rafters and Trump is promoting
Republican candidates for office in November
You know what? I have never seen one damned
rally for Democrats, anywhere. Why isn't
a Democratic leader helping them? Oops Never mind
they have none
Trump is doing the old fashioned way of campaigning Almost every night he flies to a different city and finding time to return to
DC and do business there.
Hey what about all those golf games he is
missing out on. Ha Ha Ha
He's just playing the part of an idiot while the GOP rapes and destroys
the country. Reality stars like Trump *like* the spotlight, stupid.