Democrats won the House with the largest midterms margin of all time
Add Reply
The Man in the High Castle
2018-12-05 17:27:46 UTC
https://www.axios.com/2018-midterm-elections-democrats-won-house-biggest-margin-a56a1049-8823-4667-8d81-2c67ef3f36f4.html
CLOISTER
2018-12-05 18:42:53 UTC
Post by The Man in the High Castle
https://www.axios.com/2018-midterm-elections-democrats-won-house-biggest-margin-a56a1049-8823-4667-8d81-2c67ef3f36f4.html
Regardless...it is a house of freaks of nature. There is not one to
brag about. I could go through the list again but believe me
they do not impress anyone and President Trump has nothing to
fear from a clown train.
The Man in the High Castle
2018-12-05 22:04:47 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Post by The Man in the High Castle
https://www.axios.com/2018-midterm-elections-democrats-won-house-biggest-margin-a56a1049-8823-4667-8d81-2c67ef3f36f4.html
Regardless...it is a house of freaks of nature. There is not one to
brag about. I could go through the list again but believe me
they do not impress anyone and President Trump has nothing to
fear from a clown train.
January is right around the corner and I have my popcorn already. Ya
know, if Nancy Pelosi wins Speaker of the House and Mueller puts Trump
and Pence in the Big House, do you know who will be president?