Arrest of democrat woman with DUI record spanning at least 6 states was 'one of the worst' ever, says Riverside chief
Execute Habitual Offenders
2018-04-07 21:04:43 UTC
A 41-year-old woman who police said has had multiple drunken-
driving arrests across the United States was arrested on DUI
charges again Monday — this time in west suburban Riverside.

Tasha Lynn Schleicher, of New Hope, Minn., was found sitting in
her running car at a gas station in the 3000 block of Harlem
Avenue with an open bottle of Crown Royal whiskey in the front
passenger seat, police said. She told police she wound up in
Riverside after dropping off her 15-year-old son in Indiana to
party during spring break.

Schleicher was taken into custody in what Riverside police Chief
Tom Weitzel called “one of the worst impaired driving arrests
our agency has ever made.”

Weitzel said Schleicher’s record includes at least two DUI-
related convictions in Minnesota. Before one arrest in
Minnesota, authorities say, she was breastfeeding a child while
driving drunk.

Schleicher is charged in Riverside with two counts of felony
aggravated drunken driving, two counts of misdemeanor drunken
driving, failure to have vehicle insurance, driving with a
revoked license and transporting open alcohol while driving.

Since 2006, Schleicher has been arrested on DUI charges in
Kentucky, Wisconsin, Indiana, California, Oregon and Minnesota,
Weitzel said. She also was wanted on warrants in Nebraska, Idaho
and Oregon.

She is being held at Cook County Jail pending a court appearance
Monday. Her bail was set at $15,000, Weitzel said.

Riverside police responded to the gas station about 9:30 p.m.
Monday after a 911 caller reported a possible medical problem
with a woman who appeared to be passed out behind the wheel.
When police arrived, Schleicher was not wearing shoes and her
clothes were falling off her as she attempted to fill her 2005
Nissan Maxima with kerosene, not gasoline, officials said.

Schleicher told police she had 11 children but couldn’t find
them.

After searching the area and interviewing witnesses, police
found no children and arrested Schleicher.

Riverside police later learned from Minnesota child protective
services authorities that Schleicher’s children had been taken
away from her because of the prior DUI arrest in Minnesota in
October 2017, Weitzel said. Minnesota police told local
authorities that Schleicher was arrested there while her
children were in the car, including the one she was
breastfeeding while driving intoxicated, Weitzel said.

Weitzel said Schleicher has been living as a transient, moving
frequently. One reason she has managed to collect so many DUI
arrests is that police departments do not have a national
database of all DUI arrests, the chief said. Many municipalities
choose to cite first-time DUI offenders with local citations,
which don’t have to be entered into a larger recording system.

“She is a master at gaming the system from state to state,”
Weitzel said.

During Monday’s arrest in Riverside, Weitzel told police she was
in Illinois because she dropped the only child still in her
custody, a 15-year-old son, in Indiana to party for spring
break. Riverside police are working with Minnesota authorities
to try to locate the boy, Weitzel said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/ct-serial-drunk-driver-
arrest-riverside-20180405-story.html
Angela
2018-04-08 08:48:34 UTC
In article <***@dizum.com>
"Execute Habitual Offenders" <***@splcenter.org> wrote:
Dear Friend

I sincerely apologize for contacting you without due permission or
under-going due process. I was left with no choice that to contact you
immediately because I consider this information is very Urgent and
Emergency. You will agree with me that experience is the best teacher
as we say. I have had allot of bad and hurtful experiences from those
Fucking Internet Scammers. I received over 50 mails each day telling me
to claim by Inheritance Funds worth Eight million and Five hundred
thousand United Stated Dollars.(8,500,000:00) I fell to this trap and I
lost allot of money. I will never forgive those Bastards from Africa to
be specific Nigeria, GHana and Benein Republic.

I am pleased to inform you that i am one of the most happiest women on
health now because I was contacted by the Federal High Court Officials
who directed me to the Real Organization in charge of my Funds. Now I
have my funds directly transferred to my Bank Account. I will have to
enjoy the rest of my life and family with this Fund as I resign my job
on the 13th April 2018. I have no reason to keep working when i have
enough Funds to set up my own establishment.

Now you will be surprised how I got to know you. I was with the Federal
High Court Official to sign and approve the Transfer of my Funds to my
Bank (Bank Of America). I saw your e-mail address among the
Beneficiaries of this Funds. I felt very sorry for those names and e-
mail contacts because I know they might have been scammed by those
Bastard. I quickly write out your email address. This is why I am
contacting you today.

If you have received any mail asking you to make any form of payment to
get your Funds. I advice you to ignore such mail now and contact the
Federal High Court Official in charge of the Release of your Funds. If
you can contact her now, she is going to process your Funds Papers
immediately and you will have your Funds transferred to your Bank
Account within the next 24-48hours. But you will be required to provide
your information to prove that you are the real owner and Beneficiary
of this Fund. You can contact Barrister Marianne Butler via e-mail as
stated below:

Federal High Court Of Justice (United Kingdom)
Name: Barrister Marianne Butler (Federal High Court Official)
E-mail: ***@gmail.com
Tel:+441213680142

My Dear Friend, I hope I have been able to help and prevent you from
falling a scam victim to those insolent bastards. Please feel very free
to get back to me if you need more information on this, i will be
willing to help. Bye for now.

Utmost Regards
Angela Gary.