Clinton: Kavanaugh ceremony a political rally
Add Reply
Weatherman
2018-10-09 13:06:37 UTC
https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/10/09/hillary-clinton-kavanaugh-amanpour-intv-new-day-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/kavanaugh-supreme-court-confirmation-reaction/
CLOISTER
2018-10-09 14:14:57 UTC
Post by Weatherman
https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/10/09/hillary-clinton-kavanaugh-amanpour-intv-new-day-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/kavanaugh-supreme-court-confirmation-reaction/
NO shit...I repeat , tell me one SC judge
that was not a political appointee?
Weatherman
2018-10-09 14:16:28 UTC
Dumb fuck doesn't know the difference. What a surprise.
Dan C
2018-10-10 01:46:10 UTC
Post by Weatherman
https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/10/09/hillary-clinton-
kavanaugh-amapour-intv-new-day-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/kavanaugh-supreme-
court-confirmation-reaction/

Hahahahaha! Like anyone gives a rat's ass what Killary Klinton thinks or
says about anything. She's a washed up has-been, and a fucking criminal.

Useless and Clueless. Just like you, spanish scum.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as the antimatter containment vessel ruptured.
Thanks, Obama: Loading Image...
Weatherman
2018-10-10 09:46:58 UTC
Post by Dan C
Post by Weatherman
https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/10/09/hillary-clinton-
kavanaugh-amapour-intv-new-day-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/kavanaugh-supreme-
court-confirmation-reaction/
Hahahahaha! Like anyone gives a rat's ass what Killary Klinton thinks or
says about anything. She's a washed up has-been, and a fucking criminal.
She won the election by over three million votes. A deplorable asshole
like you didn't vote for her because you fucking have mommy issues which
you thin are solved by buying guns.
.
Post by Dan C
Useless and Clueless. Just like you, spanish scum.
Trump is jealous of her appearing on Madam Secretary. What does that
tell you about your reality star in the White House, stupid traitor?
Dan C
2018-10-10 13:51:07 UTC
Post by Weatherman
Post by Weatherman
Post by Dan C
court-confirmation-reaction/
Hahahahaha! Like anyone gives a rat's ass what Killary Klinton thinks
or says about anything. She's a washed up has-been, and a fucking
criminal.
She won the election by over three million votes.
Nope. She didn't win the election. If she had, she'd be President.
She's not the President. She *may* have gotten more of the popular vote,
but that isn't how we elect a President. She lost.
Post by Weatherman
A deplorable asshole
like you didn't vote for her because you fucking have mommy issues which
you thin are solved by buying guns.
Nope, that's not why I didn't vote for her. I didn't vote for her because
she's a liberal fucking douche who believes in things that hurt America.
Post by Weatherman
.
Post by Dan C
Useless and Clueless. Just like you, spanish scum.
Trump is jealous of her appearing on Madam Secretary. What does that
tell you about your reality star in the White House, stupid traitor?
Don't be so petty. Seriously.

You fucking moron.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he got cattle-prodded in the groin.
Weatherman
2018-10-10 14:03:33 UTC
Post by Weatherman
Post by Weatherman
Post by Weatherman
Post by Dan C
court-confirmation-reaction/
Hahahahaha! Like anyone gives a rat's ass what Killary Klinton thinks
or says about anything. She's a washed up has-been, and a fucking
criminal.
She won the election by over three million votes.
Nope. She didn't win the election.
Yes, she did, stupid.

If she had, she'd be President.

No, you have to win the fixed Electoral College, stupid. In the last
thrity years, the GOP has won the popular vote ONCE.
Post by Weatherman
She's not the President.
I didn't say she is, stupid.
Post by Weatherman
She *may* have gotten more of the popular vote,
but that isn't how we elect a President.
You don't elect presidents, stupid.
Post by Weatherman
She lost.
No, he stole the election with a fixed Electoral College just like
Nixon, Reagan, Daddy Bush, Idiot Bush and Trump, you uninformed piece of
shit.
Post by Weatherman
Post by Weatherman
A deplorable asshole
like you didn't vote for her because you fucking have mommy issues which
you thin are solved by buying guns.
Nope, that's not why I didn't vote for her. I didn't vote for her because
she's a liberal fucking douche who believes in things that hurt America.
Which proves my point, stupid.
Post by Weatherman
Post by Weatherman
.
Post by Dan C
Useless and Clueless. Just like you, spanish scum.
Trump is jealous of her appearing on Madam Secretary. What does that
tell you about your reality star in the White House, stupid traitor?
Don't be so petty. Seriously.
He's the one being petty, stupid.
Post by Weatherman
You fucking moron.