"Conceal & Carry" wings again...the question attached to this is: "Would you have shot him?"
2018-07-08 16:23:48 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/PresidentDonaldTrumpFanPage/videos/1960798823954201/UzpfSTEwMDAwMDE3Mzc3MDQ1NzoyMTk3MDgyNjMzNjQwODQx

All I know is that the Police will arrest him for assault and battery.
And hopefully his ass will be fired from this job
Think about it...what would happen if a white boss hit a black female
like that???
GLOBALIST
correction "WINS" AGAIN
Heirloom
Correction, he was not the boss. He was an irate customer.
GLOBALIST
2018-07-09 12:35:39 UTC
Post by Heirloom
https://www.facebook.com/PresidentDonaldTrumpFanPage/videos/1960798823954201/UzpfSTEwMDAwMDE3Mzc3MDQ1NzoyMTk3MDgyNjMzNjQwODQx
All I know is that the Police will arrest him for assault and battery.
And hopefully his ass will be fired from this job
Think about it...what would happen if a white boss hit a black female
like that???
correction "WINS" AGAIN
Correction, he was not the boss. He was an irate customer.
Doesn't matter! he is still an ignorant nigger
I repeat if a white guy did this to a black employee
all hell would break loose
Heirloom
2018-07-09 12:41:28 UTC
Post by Heirloom
https://www.facebook.com/PresidentDonaldTrumpFanPage/videos/1960798823954201/UzpfSTEwMDAwMDE3Mzc3MDQ1NzoyMTk3MDgyNjMzNjQwODQx
All I know is that the Police will arrest him for assault and battery.
And hopefully his ass will be fired from this job
Think about it...what would happen if a white boss hit a black female
like that???
correction "WINS" AGAIN
Correction, he was not the boss. He was an irate customer.
Doesn't matter!
Pm;u of you want to be incorrect.
Post by GLOBALIST
he is still an ignorant nigger
How racist of you when you consider you don't have a clue as to why the
man did that. All you have is the stupid Trump Fan Page you found in
Facebook.
Post by GLOBALIST
I repeat if a white guy did this to a black employee
all hell would break loose
And I repeat if Trump came into your house and raped and murdered your
mother, you would cheer and say she had it coming.
JackPineSavage
2018-07-09 13:33:07 UTC
Post by Heirloom
Post by GLOBALIST
he is still an ignorant nigger
How racist of you when you consider you don't have a clue as to why the
man did that. All you have is the stupid Trump Fan Page you found in
Facebook.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/caught-video-restaurant-worker-cold-cocked-suspect-driven/story?id=56418753

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2018/07/06/milwaukee-george-webb-attack-ald-bob-donovan-releases-dramatic-video/763657002/

When, in your bizarro world, is felonious assault perpetrated by a man
on a woman OK?
Heirloom
2018-07-09 13:44:37 UTC
Post by JackPineSavage
Post by Heirloom
Post by GLOBALIST
he is still an ignorant nigger
How racist of you when you consider you don't have a clue as to why
the man did that. All you have is the stupid Trump Fan Page you found
in Facebook.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/caught-video-restaurant-worker-cold-cocked-suspect-driven/story?id=56418753
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2018/07/06/milwaukee-george-webb-attack-ald-bob-donovan-releases-dramatic-video/763657002/
When, in your bizarro world, is felonious assault perpetrated by a man
on a woman OK?
I never said it was. Where the fuck did you get that?
JackPineSavage
2018-07-09 13:47:12 UTC
Post by Heirloom
Post by JackPineSavage
Post by Heirloom
Post by GLOBALIST
he is still an ignorant nigger
How racist of you when you consider you don't have a clue as to why
the man did that. All you have is the stupid Trump Fan Page you found
in Facebook.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/caught-video-restaurant-worker-cold-cocked-suspect-driven/story?id=56418753
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2018/07/06/milwaukee-george-webb-attack-ald-bob-donovan-releases-dramatic-video/763657002/
When, in your bizarro world, is felonious assault perpetrated by a man
on a woman OK?
I never said it was. Where the fuck did you get that?
You implied it with this: "you don't have a clue as to why the man did
that." There is no "why" about it.
Post by Heirloom
Heirloom
2018-07-09 13:50:13 UTC
Post by Heirloom
Post by JackPineSavage
Post by Heirloom
Post by GLOBALIST
he is still an ignorant nigger
How racist of you when you consider you don't have a clue as to why
the man did that. All you have is the stupid Trump Fan Page you
found in Facebook.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/caught-video-restaurant-worker-cold-cocked-suspect-driven/story?id=56418753
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2018/07/06/milwaukee-george-webb-attack-ald-bob-donovan-releases-dramatic-video/763657002/
When, in your bizarro world, is felonious assault perpetrated by a
man on a woman OK?
I never said it was. Where the fuck did you get that?
You implied it with this:  "you don't have a clue as to why the man did
that."  There is no "why" about it.
He did it for a reason (the why). Stating that he did it for a reason
does not mean I approve of his actions, stupid. Now, go invest some
money in the Trump market and shut the fuck up.
Post by Heirloom
JackPineSavage
2018-07-09 14:13:27 UTC
Post by Heirloom
Post by Heirloom
Post by JackPineSavage
Post by Heirloom
Post by GLOBALIST
[...]
There is no "why" about it. Period.

Starting out to be a good day if you are in the market.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C2CHZL_enUS702US702&source=hp&ei=TW1DW9K6HoH6tAXasqe4CA&q=djia&oq=dji&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0j0i131k1l3j0j0i131k1l4j0.1219.4467.0.5313.4.3.0.0.0.0.159.407.0j3.3.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..1.3.405.0...0.-_Ff2GCdqNI
Post by Heirloom
Post by Heirloom
GLOBALIST
2018-07-09 14:19:43 UTC
Post by JackPineSavage
Post by Heirloom
Post by Heirloom
Post by JackPineSavage
Post by Heirloom
Post by Heirloom
Post by Heirloom
Post by JackPineSavage
Post by Heirloom
Post by GLOBALIST
I repeat if a white guy did this to a black employee
all hell would break loose
And I repeat if Trump came into your house and raped and murdered
your mother, you would cheer and say she had it coming.
See there really was a really good reason for the black man
to punch a white woman at her job, minding her own business.
I say if the other gal would have shot him she would have
been justified.
Heirloom
Damn you two are stupid.
Heirloom
2018-07-09 14:43:40 UTC
Post by Heirloom
He did it for a reason (the why). Stating that he did it for a reason
does not mean I approve of his actions, stupid. Now, go invest some
money in the Trump market and shut the fuck up.
There is no "why" about it.  Period.
There is always a why, stupid. Did you, like the Village Idiot, drop out
of primary school?
JackPineSavage
2018-07-09 14:51:54 UTC
Post by Heirloom
Post by Heirloom
He did it for a reason (the why). Stating that he did it for a reason
does not mean I approve of his actions, stupid. Now, go invest some
money in the Trump market and shut the fuck up.
There is no "why" about it.  Period.
There is always a why, stupid. Did you, like the Village Idiot, drop out
of primary school?
There is no "why" about it. Period. Animalistic behavior is not a
"why" little Mikey.
Heirloom
2018-07-09 14:53:22 UTC
Post by Heirloom
Post by Heirloom
He did it for a reason (the why). Stating that he did it for a
reason does not mean I approve of his actions, stupid. Now, go
invest some money in the Trump market and shut the fuck up.
There is no "why" about it.  Period.
There is always a why, stupid. Did you, like the Village Idiot, drop
out of primary school?
There is no "why" about it.  Period.  Animalistic (sic) behavior is not a
"why" little Mikey.
Thanks for confirming you're as stupid as the Village Idiot. There is no
effect without a cause, simple science.