Trump's Vile Legacy
Johnnie Trump
2020-11-11 22:04:47 UTC
Benjamin Wittes writes:

| And so it has come to this: The president of the United
| States is trying to overturn the results of a national
| election he unambiguously lost with a combination of
| petulant whining, spiteful and flailing executive action,
| and magic.
|
| No, it's not ultimately going to work, at least not if
| working is defined as allowing President Trump to maintain
| power in the face of expressed voter will.
|
| But it is working better than I would have believed
| possible: in undermining confidence in American democratic
| processes, in damaging President-elect Joe Biden's ability
| to govern in the short term, and in raising questions in
| the minds of the faithful as to whether Trump's defeat was
| real.
<https://www.lawfareblog.com/how-hard-it-overturn-american-election>

--bks

Every day that Trump refuses to concede is another
day that "Trump lost" is the main story.
Johnnie Trump
2020-12-06 19:39:24 UTC

David Hartung
2020-12-08 01:47:47 UTC

Johnnie Trump
2021-01-07 03:39:21 UTC

Johnnie Trump
2021-01-20 17:32:05 UTC

Johnnie Trump
2021-02-25 00:05:20 UTC

Libtard
2021-02-25 00:19:55 UTC
On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 00:05:20 -0000 (UTC), Johnnie Trump
Post by Johnnie Trump

| And so it has come to this: The president of the United
| States is trying to overturn the results of a national
| election he unambiguously lost with a combination of
| petulant whining, spiteful and flailing executive action,
| and magic.
|
| No, it's not ultimately going to work, at least not if
| working is defined as allowing President Trump to maintain
| power in the face of expressed voter will.
|
| But it is working better than I would have believed
| possible: in undermining confidence in American democratic
| processes, in damaging President-elect Joe Biden's ability
| to govern in the short term, and in raising questions in
| the minds of the faithful as to whether Trump's defeat was
| real.
<https://www.lawfareblog.com/how-hard-it-overturn-american-election>
--bks
Every day that Trump refuses to concede is another
day that "Trump lost" is the main story.
It appears he still owns you.
THE OFFICIAL FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD VOTE WRANGLER
Johnnie Trump
2021-03-10 23:40:02 UTC