Virus Scoreboards
2020-11-11 14:11:57 UTC
I've noticed the virus scoreboards that keep track of deaths and new
cases are gone from my local news websites and Fox News.

I guess they aren't needed anymore after the election.
islander
2020-11-15 00:56:06 UTC
Post by Johnny
I've noticed the virus scoreboards that keep track of deaths and new
cases are gone from my local news websites and Fox News.
I guess they aren't needed anymore after the election.
I don't know about Fox News, but the NY Times is still publishing
national and state figures at no charge:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/coronavirus-us-cases.html

Washington State also publishes daily figures. Our local county
publishes weekly unless there is any change and then they publish
immediately.

The Trump claim that the virus will not be in the news after the
election is wishful thinking, but it appears that he fooled you.