PHOTOS of a Shit-Load of Catholic AssMonkeys caught and caged for Force Fuking Juveniles and Busting their Nuts over Child Pornography
David 1950
2014-03-14 02:27:52 UTC
"Reb Biker" <***@nonigs.com> wrote in message news:***@googlegroups.com...
: http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-california/hollister-gilroy/20056364
:
RichTravsky
2014-03-14 06:24:33 UTC
In article <***@googlegroups.com>
Reb Biker <***@nonigs.com> wrote:

By Stephen Webster
American Renaissance | July 16, 2002

This article is taken from the August, 2002, issue of American
Renaissance

On September 9, Reginald Carr and his brother Jonathan go on
trial for what has become known as the Wichita Massacre. The two
black men are accused of a week-long crime spree that culminated
in the quadruple homicide of four young whites in a snowy soccer
field in Wichita, Kansas. In all, the Carr brothers robbed,
raped or murdered seven people. They face 58 counts each,
ranging from first-degree murder, rape, and robbery to animal
cruelty. Prosecutors will seek the death penalty.

The only survivor of the massacre is a woman whose identity has
been protected, and who is known as H.G. In statements to police
and in testimony at an April 2001 preliminary hearing, the 25-
year-old school teacher offered horrible details of what
happened on the night of Dec. 14, 2000. That evening, a
Thursday, H.G. went to spend the night at the home of her
boyfriend, Jason Befort. Mr. Befort, 26, a science teacher and
coach at Augusta High School, lived in a triplex condo with two
college friends: Bradley Heyka, 27, a financial analyst, and
Aaron Sander, 29, who had recently decided to study for the
priesthood.

When H.G. arrived with her pet schnauzer Nikki around 8:30 p.m.,
her boyfriend Mr. Befort was not there, but the two roommates
were. A short time later, Mr. Sander's former girlfriend,
Heather Muller, a 25-year-old graduate student at Wichita State
University who worked as a church preschool teacher, joined
them. At about 9 p.m., H.G. went to her boyfriend's ground-floor
bedroom to grade papers and watch television. Mr. Befort came
home from coaching a basketball practice around 9:15, and at
10:00, H.G. decided to go to bed. Before joining H.G in bed, Mr.
Befort made sure all the lights in the house were turned off and
all the doors were locked. Mr. Sander was sleeping on a couch in
the living room while his former girlfriend slept in the second
ground-floor bedroom. Mr. Heyka slept in a room in the basement.

Shortly after 11 p.m., the porch light came back on, to the
surprise of Mr. Befort, who was still awake. H.G. says that
seconds later she heard voices, then shouting. Her boyfriend
cried out in surprise as someone forced open the door to the
bedroom. H.G saw "a tall black male standing in the doorway."
She didn't know how the man got into the house, and police
investigators have not said how they think the Carrs got in. She
says the man, whom she later identified as Jonathan Carr, ripped
the covers off the bed. Soon, another black man brought Aaron
Sander in from the living room at gunpoint and threw him onto
the bed. H.G. saw that both men were armed. She said they wanted
to know who else was in house, and the terrified whites told
them about Mr. Heyka in the basement and Miss Muller in the
other ground-floor bedroom. The intruders brought them into Mr.
Befort's bedroom.

"We were told to take off all of our clothes," says H.G. in her
testimony. "They asked if we had any money. We said: 'Take our
money . . . Take whatever you want.' We didn't have any (money)."

The Carrs, however, were not at that point interested in money.
They made the victims get into a bedroom closet, and for the
next hour brought them out to a hall by a wet bar, singly or in
pairs for sex. In the closet-perhaps 12 feet away from the wet-
bar area-the victims were under orders not to talk. H.G. says
that when the Carrs heard whispering they would wave their guns
and shout "Shut the fuck up."

The Carrs first brought out the two women, H.G and Heather
Muller, and made them have oral sex and penetrate each other
digitally. They then forced Mr. Heyka to have intercourse with
H.G. Then they made Mr. Befort have intercourse with H.G, but
ordered him to stop when they realized he was her boyfriend.
Next, they ordered Mr. Sander to have intercourse with H.G. When
the divinity student refused, they hit him on the back of the
head with a pistol butt. They sent H.G. back to the bedroom
closet and brought out Miss Muller, Mr. Sander's old girlfriend.
H.G. testified she could hear what was going on out by the wet
bar, and when Mr. Sander was unable to get an erection one of
the Carrs beat him with a golf club. Then, she says, the Carr
brothers "told [Aaron] that he had until 11:54 to get hard and
they counted down from 11:52 to 11:53 to 11:54." The deadline
appears to have brought no further punishment, and Mr. Sanders
was returned to the closet. The Carrs then forced Mr. Befort to
have intercourse with Heather Muller, and then ordered Mr. Heyka
to have sex with her. H.G. says she could hear Miss Muller
moaning with pain.

The Carrs asked if the victims had ATM cards. Reginald Carr then
took the victims one at a time to ATM machines in Mr. Befort's
pickup truck, starting with Mr. Heyka. While Reginald Carr was
away with Mr. Heyka, Jonathan Carr brought H.G. out of the
closet to the wet bar, raped her, and sent her back to the
closet. Reginald Carr returned with Mr. Heyka, and ordered Mr.
Befort to go with him. Mr. Heyka was put back in the closet but
said nothing about his trip to the ATM machine. Mr. Sander asked
Mr. Heyka if they should try to resist, assuming they would be
killed anyway, but Mr. Heyka did not reply. While Reginald Carr
was away with Mr. Befort at the cash machine, Jonathan Carr
ordered Heather Muller out of the closet and raped her.

When Reginald Carr returned with Mr. Befort, H.G. volunteered to
go next. Mr. Carr let her put on a sweater, but nothing else,
and said he liked seeing her with no underwear. He ordered her
to drive the truck to a bank, and told her not to look at him as
he crouched in the back seat. "I asked him if he was going to
hurt us and he said, 'No,' " she says. "I said, 'Do you promise
you're not going to kill us?' and he said, 'Yes.' "

H.G. got money from the cash machine and adds, "On the way back,
he said he wished we could've met under different circumstances.
He said I was cute, and we probably would've hit it off." When
the two got back to the house, Reginald Carr raped H.G. and
ejaculated in her mouth. Jonathan Carr raped Miss Muller again,
and then he raped H.G. one more time. Afterwards, the intruders
ransacked the house looking for money. They found a coffee can
containing an engagement ring Jason Befort had bought for his
girlfriend. "That's for you," he told H.G., "I was going to ask
you to marry me." That is how H.G. learned her boyfriend planned
to propose to her the following Friday, Dec. 22.

At one point, says H.G., Reginald Carr "said something that
scared me. He said 'Relax. I'm not going to kill you yet.' "

The Final Ride

The Carrs led the victims outside into the freezing night. At
midnight it had been 17.6 degrees, and there was snow on the
ground. The Carrs let the women wear a sweater or sweatshirt,
but they were barefoot, and naked from the waist down. The men
were marched into the snow completely naked. The Carrs tried to
force all the victims into the trunk of Aaron Sander's Honda
Accord, but realized five people would not fit, and made only
the men get into the trunk. Reginald Carr ordered H.G. to join
him in Mr. Befort's truck, and Jonathan Carr drove the Accord
with the three men in the trunk and Miss Muller inside. As Mr.
Carr drove her off, H.G. noted the time: It was 2:07 a.m., three
hours since the ordeal began.

After a short drive, both vehicles stopped in an empty field.
Reginald Carr ordered H.G. to go sit with Miss Muller in Mr.
Sander's car. A moment later, she saw the men line up in front
of the Honda. In her testimony H.G. said, "I turned to Heather
and said, 'They're going to shoot us.' "

The Carr brothers ordered H.G. and Miss Muller out of the car.
Miss Muller stood next to Mr. Sander, her former boyfriend,
while H.G. stood beside her boyfriend, Mr. Befort. The Carrs
ordered them to turn away and kneel in the snow. "As I was
kneeling, a gun shot went off," says H.G. "[Then] I heard Aaron
[Sander]. . . . I could distinguish Aaron's voice. He said,
'Please, no sir, please.' The gun went off."

H.G. heard three shots before she was hit: "I felt the bullet
hit the back of my head. It went kind of gray with white like
stars. I wasn't knocked unconscious. I didn't fall forward. Then
someone kicked me, and I had fallen forward. I was playing dead.
I didn't move. I didn't want them to shoot me again."

As H.G. lay in the snow, the Carrs drove off in Jason Befort's
pickup, running over the victims as they left. H.G. says she
felt the truck hit her body, too.

"I waited until I couldn't hear any more," she says. "Then I
turned my head and saw lights going. I looked at everyone.
Everyone was face down. Jason [Befort] was next to me. I rolled
him over. There was blood squirting everywhere, so I took my
sweater off and tied it around his head to try and stop it. He
had blood coming out of his eyes."

In the distance, H.G. saw Christmas lights. Barefoot and naked,
with a bullet wound in the head, she managed to walk more than a
mile in the freezing cold, through snow, across a field and
construction site, around a pond, and through the brush, until
she reached the house with the lights. She pounded frantically
on the door and rang the doorbell until the young married couple
who lived there woke up. "Help me, help me, help me," she
pleaded. "We've all been shot. Three of my friends are dead."
(At the time, H.G. thought her boyfriend was still alive.)

The couple wrapped H.G. in blankets, and reached for the phone
to dial 911, but she would not let them call. She was afraid she
would die, and wanted to tell what had happened. She described
the attackers and what they did, as the couple listened in
amazement at her courage and determination. Only when she was
sure they knew her story did she let them call the police. Still
thinking she would die, she asked them to call her mother-"Tell
her I love her"-and her boyfriend's parents. She was worried
about the children she teaches, and kept wondering "Who's going
to take care of the kids in school?"

When the police arrived they questioned H.G. briefly before
paramedics took her to the hospital. From her description of Mr.
Befort's truck, they were able to get the license plate number
from the vehicle's registration records, and put out an alert.
As dawn broke, radio and television stations were broadcasting
the plate number. H.G. did not know that after the Carrs shot
her friends they drove back to the triplex and loaded Mr.
Befort's truck with everything of value they could find. They
also committed their final killing. The police found H.G.'s pet
schnauzer Nikki lying in a pool of blood on a bed, probably shot.

By 7:30 a.m., police had a report that the missing truck was
outside a downtown apartment building, and that a black man had
been carrying a television set up to one of the apartments. The
police moved in to seal off the area. Two officers knocked on
the door of the apartment, and after several minutes a white
woman named Stephanie Donly opened the door. She was Reginald
Carr's girlfriend, and shared her apartment with him. Police
caught Mr. Carr as he tried to slip out a window.

The police learned from Miss Donly that Reginald's brother
Jonathan was driving a late model Plymouth Fury. Shortly after
12:00 p.m. they found the car parked outside a house in a black
part of town. Jonathan Carr was there with his girlfriend of a
few days, Tronda Green. He bolted when he saw the police, but
was caught after a short chase. Fewer than 12 hours after the
murders, Reginald and Jonathan Carr were both in custody.

Other Victims

That night's quadruple murder was only the most gruesome of a
series of Carr brother attacks. Late on the night of Dec. 7,
2000-just one week earlier-Andrew Schreiber, a 23-year-old white
man, stopped at a Kum and Go convenience store in East Wichita.
Reginald and Jonathan Carr forced themselves into his car at
gunpoint and made Mr. Schreiber drive to various ATM machines
and withdraw money. "I was just hoping if I did what they said,
they'd let me live," he says. The two split up, and one followed
in another car as they made him drive to a field northeast of
town. There they pistol-whipped him, dumped him out of the car,
and fled in the other vehicle after shooting out Mr. Schreiber's
tires.

Four days later, the Carrs tried to hijack 55-year-old Linda
Walenta's SUV while she sat in it in the driveway of her
suburban East Wichita home. The Carrs were looking for an SUV in
which to drive people at gunpoint to ATMs. They thought they
could keep their victims out of sight in a large vehicle as they
drove through town. One of the brothers approached Mrs. Walenta,
apparently asking for help of some kind. She was suspicious
because she thought a car had been following her, and rolled her
window down just a little to hear what he was saying. He stuck a
gun sideways into the opening, and shot her several times as she
tried to drive away. Mrs. Walenta, a cellist in the Wichita
Symphony Orchestra, survived the shooting but was paralyzed from
the waist down. She was able to help police in their
investigation, but died of her wounds three weeks later, on
January 2, 2001.

Wichita police confirmed the Carr link to all the crimes when a
highway worker found a black .380 caliber Lorcin semi-automatic
handgun along Route 96, a highway near the soccer field where
the massacre took place. The Kansas state crime lab confirmed
that it was the weapon used to kill Mrs. Walenta and H.G.'s
friends, and to shoot out the tires of Andrew Schreiber's car.
No one knows what other crimes the brothers may have committed,
but they certainly appeared guilty of these.

The Carr trial is scheduled to start on Sept. 9, but has been
delayed by defense maneuvering. On June 13, Judge Paul Clark
denied a motion to move the trial out of Sedgwick County. The
defense cited a poll showing 74 percent of Sedgwick County
residents thought the Carrs were either "definitely guilty" or
"probably guilty," and argued the brothers could not get a fair
trial in Wichita. However, no trial has been moved from Sedgwick
County in more than 40 years, and this one will stay.

The defense wanted separate trials because the lawyers for each
brother will try to blame the crimes on the other. The lawyers
argued they will both be trying to help convict the other
brother, so it will be like having two prosecutors for each
defendant. Prosecutor Nola Foulston pointed out that many people
accused of committing crimes together are tried together, and
since the trial is expected to last a month and involve 70
witnesses, two trials would be too much expense and
inconvenience.

Jonathan Carr's lawyers also tried to get him declared unfit to
stand trial, but on April 8, 2002, Judge Clark reviewed the
reports of two mental health experts, and ruled him competent.
The reports are under seal, so the grounds for the motion are
not known.

If the Carr brothers' lawyers do try to blame each other's
client, the jury will learn that both have long criminal
records. Jonathan Carr's appears to be under seal but at least
parts of his brother's are public. In 1995, Reginald Carr was
sentenced to 13 months in prison for theft. He was also ordered
to serve six months each for aggravated assault and subverting
the legal process. In 1996, he was sentenced to 28 months on a
drug charge. He was paroled on March 28, 2000, but that November
was booked for drunk driving. A few days later he was back
before a judge, charged with forgery and parole violation.
Police mistakenly let him out six months early on Dec. 5, 2000,
just two days before he robbed and beat Andrew Schrei-ber, and
started his week of crime. Had police followed correct
procedures Jason Befort, Bradley Heyka, Aaron Sander, Heather
Muller and Ann Wal-enta would probably still be alive. "Has No
Bearing"

Although the perpetrators are black and all their victims white,
the Wichita police have dismissed race as a motive. Prosecutor
Foulston says the Carr brothers chose their victims at random,
not because they were white, and that the motive was robbery.
"It reasonably appears that these were isolated incidents where
individuals . . .were chosen at random . . . a random act of
violence," she says. "The fact that the defendants and victims
happen to be of different races has no bearing. Let's just look
at the underlying crimes." The Wichita media consistently
downplayed the racial angle.

However, as news of the crimes spread across the Internet, many
people began to wonder if the Carrs would be charged with hate
crimes. In fact, it does not appear that Mrs. Foulston or police
investigators even looked for a possible racial motive.
According to the testimony of the April 2001 preliminary
hearing, in which prosecutors determined whether they had enough
evidence to support charges, Mrs. Foulston never asked H.G. or
Andrew Schreiber if the brothers used racial slurs, or expressed
hatred of whites.
It is true that Reginald Carr had a white girlfriend, and it may
be that the race of the victims was unimportant to him. At the
same time, Jonathan Carr wore a FUBU sweatshirt, a brand popular
with black rappers that is said to stand for "For Us, By Us."
Some blacks wear FUBU clothing as a statement of black
solidarity if not outright rejection of whites.

Louis Calabro of the European American Issues Forum (EAIF) and a
former San Francisco police lieutenant, has written to Mrs.
Foulston describing the FBI's guidelines for suspecting a hate
crime when perpetrator and victim are of different races. Among
them are excessive violence, a pattern of similar attacks, and
the cold-bloodedness of an execution-style killing. Combined
with the torture of forcing people naked into a freezing night,
and the degradation the Carrs put their victims through, there
is ample reason at least to suspect a racial motivation.

Of one thing we can be certain: If whites had done something
this horrible to blacks, it would be universally assumed the
crime was motivated by racial hatred. From the outset, police
and prosecutors would have investigated the friends, habits,
reading matter, and life history of each defendant. If either
had ever uttered the word "nigger," had a drink with a Klansman,
or owned a copy of American Renaissance, this would be
discovered and brandished as proof of racial hatred. In the Carr
case, there appears to have been no investigation at all.
Instead of searching for possible racial animus, the authorities
have simply declared there was none.

Mrs. Foulston dodges the racial question by pointing out that
Kansas does not have a hate crime statute, but the state does
specify harsher penalties for bias crimes. Given that the Carr
brothers face the death penalty, this is a moot point, but Mrs.
Foulston has made no attempt to apply these provisions.
Mrs. Foulston knows some whites are pushing for a hate crimes
investigation, and wants to keep the proceedings secret. She
moved to close the court for the preliminary hearings, saying
"we'd have to let the Aryan Nations come in here if they decided
they had an interest." At one hearing, reporters heard one of
Mrs. Foulston's aides tell the judge that the press are
"interlopers," and the public has no "substantial interest" in
the case. Fortunately, Judge Clark recognizes the public's right
to observe the proceedings, and opened them to the public. He
did, however, agree to Mrs. Foulston's motion for a gag order on
all lawyers, investigators and witnesses. The order also
prevents release of many records that normally would be public,
including the EMS records, the reports on Jonathan Carr's mental
competence, and records of police interviews. Mrs. Foulston says
secrecy is necessary to ensure the Carrs get a fair trial, but
what is in notes of police interviews, for example, that is so
inflammatory it could prejudice the public? Evidence of racial
hatred, perhaps?

Mrs. Foulston did not ask for a gag order in the case of another
quadruple homicide in Wichita just eight days before the Carr
brothers' massacre. The DA's office says that case, in which
murderers and victims were black, did not generate nearly as
many requests for public records, but in an open society, the
more interest the public shows in information the more available
it should be. Mrs. Foulston's secrecy has led critics to accuse
her of covering up evidence of racial animus. EAIF's Mr. Calabro
believes the assaults and murders "were racially motivated
crimes that the DA and city of Wichita have no interest in
pursuing." Del Riley, a white Wichita resident who has followed
the case, says of his reaction to the DA's secrecy, "I wouldn't
call it outrage, but I'd call it suspicion. This gag order
upsets me."

Once again, we can be certain that if the racial cast of
characters were reversed, there would be no attempt to close the
court, and the media coverage-virtually absent in this case-
would be deafening. A white-on-black crime of this kind would be
front-page news for days, and would probably prompt official
condemnation from the President and Attorney General on down. As
we know from the reaction to the murder of James Byrd, dragged
to death behind a truck, a crime of this sort committed by
whites against blacks would put the nation into an official
state of near hysteria.

What if the cast had been all-white? It would still have been
national news. In 1959, drifters Dick Hickock and Perry Smith
murdered the Clutter family in Holcomb, Kansas. Like the Wichita
case, it was a home invasion, apparently motivated by robbery.
Even without spectacular sexual cruelty, the Clutter killings
were front-page news and the story was immortalized in Truman
Capote's novel, In Cold Blood. Had the Wichita case involved
whites only, the heroics of H.G. alone would have ensured wide
coverage. She would have become a national hero, part of the
folklore of strong womanhood.

What if perpetrators and victims had all been black? Some in the
media would have promoted the heroism of the woman who lived to
tell of the crime, but others would have stayed away from the
story because such savagery reflects badly on blacks.

When blacks commit outrages against whites, media executives not
only downplay black misbehavior but believe they must protect
whites from "negative stereotypes" about blacks. If they must
report such crimes, they are likely to link them to editorials
calling for tolerance, and pointing out that the criminals were
individuals, not a race. When whites commit outrages against
blacks there are no such cautions; white society at large is to
blame.

The Carr brothers' crimes were treated to a virtual media
blackout. The Chicago Tribune and the Washington Times appear to
be the only major non-Kansas dailies ever to mention the story.
Their articles briefly described the facts of the case, and then
focused on Internet discussions among whites who thought the
Carr brothers were hate criminals. The Associated Press ran
stories on the crimes, but they do not appear to have been
picked up outside of Kansas. Within the state, the media
dutifully promoted Mrs. Foulston's categorization of the crimes
as "random." The networks, of course, were silent.
Were it not for the Internet, the Wichita story would have
disappeared. It was only in chat-rooms and on web pages that the
crimes had a national audience. Several sites, such as
www.Zappea Judgrg and www.JeffsArchive.com, have posted
newspaper articles about the crimes. The main paper that covered
the case, the Wichita Eagle, stores older articles in a fee-
charging archive, so these sites are virtually the only way the
public can learn about the massacre.

It will be surprising if the trial itself gets national
coverage. Kansas permits television in courtrooms, but so far,
the Court TV cable channel shows little interest in the case
despite e-mail requests to its website at www.CourtTV.com. The
Wichita Eagle will probably offer restrained coverage.The police
and media reactions to these crimes-a refusal to think about
race, draw larger conclusions, or even express outrage-are
typical of today's whites, and in stark contrast to the
sustained fury we could expect from blacks if the races were
reversed.

--
For all you assbags who think blindly voting Democrat just
because you always have, these black on white hate murders are

Remind the racists at the DOJ about this black on white crime
the American liberal biased media has attempted to obfuscate.

Email the Eric Holder ("report Zimmerman for racism" DOJ email
address) racist club at: ***@usdoj.gov.
RichTravsky
2014-03-14 06:50:14 UTC

www.NewNation.org and www.JeffsArchive.com, have posted

Finely Tuned Liberal Your Worst Nightmare
2014-03-14 15:52:30 UTC
:
RichTravsky
2014-03-15 02:11:24 UTC
In article <2BFUu.43838$***@fx18.iad>
"Finely Tuned Liberal Your Worst Nightmare"
<***@Teranews.com> wrote:

=487

Philip Burns (pictured), a former elementary school teacher of
the year who was arrested last November, was recently indicted
for child molestation, according to prosecutors.

A five-count indictment filed Wednesday charged the HIV-positive
Burns with child molestation, aggravated child molestation,
reckless conduct, child enticement and criminal solicitation,
according to WALB News 10.

Burns worked as a third grade teacher for a magnet school in
Dougherty County, Ga., from 2008 until 2012. Last year, he was
deemed a worthy candidate for “Teacher of the Year.” According
to investigators, none of elementary school children were Burns’
victims.

Last year, Burns left his post at the magnate school for a job
in Muscogee County.

The teen boys he did allegedly target were the junior leaguers
of a fraternity and, according to the Albany district attorney’s
office, Burns in the capacity of a mentor somehow “weaseled” his
way into the organization.

The Burns case got jumpstarted by a complaint that came through
to the Dougherty County School Police from the parent of a 15-
year-old boy. Though Burns was no longer with the school
district, the investigators would not drop the case.

“There was a hideous crime that had been committed. The
possibility of several different incidents,” Dougherty County
School Police Chief Troy Conley told WALB. “And although he had
moved on, and was no longer here in Dougherty County, we did
have information he was part of a school system in Muscogee
County, Georgia.”

When Burns was arrested last November, it was then that
authorities discovered his HIV status and also charged him with
felony reckless conduct.

A person engaging in intercourse or oral sex with someone while
failing to disclose his or her positive HIV status is committing
a criminal offense punishable by up to 10 years in prison under
Georgia law.

Authorities say Burns knew of his HIV status at the time he was
reportedly engaging in sexual acts with the children.

Now the D.A. and School Police Investigators are reaching out to
other possible victims.

“There is always the possibility that there may have been other
victims out there. And hopefully if they are, they will develop
the courage to come forward,” Conley told WALB. “We’re concerned
about their well being and their health at this point.”

Dougherty County School Police is asking anyone else with
concerns about Philip Burns to call them at 229-431-1812 and to
seek medical treatment at once.

Meanwhile, Burns is out of jail on bond. Police officials have
contacted the state’s Professional Standards Commission to
ensure that Burns is not allowed to seek employment at any
schools within the state.

http://newsone.com/2737555/teacher-of-the-year-candidate-hiv-
indicted-for-sex-with-children-philip-burns/

--
For all you assbags who think blindly voting Democrat just
because you always have, this black homosexual perversion is

Remind the racists at the DOJ about this black crime against
humanity the American liberal biased media has attempted to

Norman Finkelstein
2014-03-15 08:10:02 UTC
In article <lftpf9$ul7$***@dont-email.me>
"David 1950" <***@eternalsep.net> wrote:

A Laughable Double Standard
The Duke University-Rape Case Nobody Knows About

Oliver Sykes
GUEST COLUMNIST

When the Duke University-lacrosse-rape story broke in the spring
of 2006, it sparked massive media coverage nationwide for more
than two years and endless liberal posturing about white
privilege vs. a disadvantaged black woman – three Duke lacrosse
players were charged with raping and kidnapping a black
stripper. It all turned out to be a lie, as we now know, and the
politically correct house of cards collapsed. The liberal media
quickly moved on with few regrets about a rush to judgment.

Now there is another Duke University-rape story with a strong
evidence trail of e-mails, photos, and videos, as well as
investigative work by the FBI, an Internet Crimes Against
Children task force, the State Bureau of Investigation, and
police forces in Washington, D.C. and in Durham, N.C. But this
time, the liberal media aren’t saying much.

That’s because this case involves a homosexual Duke University
official who does AIDS research; who lives with his partner in a
sexually liberated and eco-friendly housing community; who
adopted two black boys; who allegedly drugged and sodomized one
of the boys; who allegedly broadcast the sodomy online; and who
reportedly offered the 5-year-old boy up to other gay abusers on
the Internet.

This is not a politically correct storyline: ‘Gay White Duke
Official Rapes Adopted Black Boy.’ It doesn’t fit the liberal
worldview. ‘Angry White Male Rapes Black Girl’ does – but that’s
not the story here. Thus the meager media coverage. Let’s look
at what’s known so far.

Frank Lombard, 42, is the associate director of the Center for
Health Policy at Duke University where he does a lot of patients-
with-HIV/AIDS research and brings in grant money: for example,
$4 million in 2007. He also teaches undergraduate courses, as
listed for 2009, including “Introduction to the United States
Health Care System” and “Health Policy Analysis.”

Lombard lives at the Eno Commons with his partner Ken Shipp, a
pharmacist who also works at Duke doing HIV/AIDS research. Eno
Commons is a cohousing neighborhood in Durham, which was
developed by lesbian activist Sherri Zann Rosenthal, also the
assistant city attorney for Durham.

Enos Commons describes itself as “embracing diversity” and
welcoming to “residents of all ages, races, religious beliefs,
and affectional preferences.” It says it is open to lesbian,
gay, bisexual and/or transgender members and has no restrictions
on romantic relations between consenting adults. It also
describes itself as a “Paradise for Children” who “learn what
they live.”

The FBI, the police, and U.S. attorneys first learned about
Lombard through a “confidential source,” as explained in a sworn
statement by Detective Timothy Palchak, who works for the D.C.
Metropolitan Police Department, assigned to the Northern
Virginia Regional Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force.

The confidential source, or “CS,” was facing child pornography
charges and decided to cooperate with investigators about other
people involved “in the sexual abuse and molestation of
children.”

CS stated that he used the Internet-based video chat program
ICUii (I See You Too) to talk with a person with the user name
“cooper2” and “cooperse.” According to Palchak’s statement, the
following was determined:

- Officials with ICUii, under subpoena, “provided information
that the ICUii account of ‘cooper2’ belongs to Frank Lombard.”
ICUii “listed Frank Lombard’s email address” and his telephone
number, and also indicated “that Frank Lombard’s profile
description stated he was interested in ‘perv fam fun,’ a
reference to incestuous child molestation.”

- ICUii also disclosed to the FBI that a customer had
complained back in January 2007 that, in chatting with Lombard
on ICUii, “Lombard told the complainant that he ‘was into
incest’ and that he had adopted two African-American children.”

- “The complainant also explained that Frank Lombard described
himself, in his profile, as being a ‘perv dad for fun.’”

- CS said he met cooper2 about four years ago through ICUii
and they corresponded every few weeks, and CS had seen cooper2
“over webcam as many as one hundred times.”

- CS witnessed cooper2 “perform oral sex on an African-American
child who appeared to be under the age of ten, and [too graphic
to print], all of which activity was displayed to CS using the
individual’s webcam.”

- Cooper 2 also, according to CS, advised “that he lived in the
Raleigh/Durham area of North Carolina; that the child was an
adopted child, one of two adopted African-American children;
that he had a live-in gay male partner who did not participate
in the sexual abuse; and that he had allowed other individuals
to sexually molest the child.”

As the statement continues, Palchak says that he engaged in an
undercover operation using the online chat program Yahoo!
Instant Messenger and chatted with a person using the “display
name ‘F L.’” Sections of Palchak’s statement read:

- FL used the “photo share” feature of Yahoo! Instant Messenger
and sent to the detective “nude photos of himself, which
pictures match the North Carolina driver’s license photograph of
Frank Mccorkle Lombard.”

- “User with the display name ‘F L’ stated that he had sexually
molested his adopted, male, African-American child who he had
adopted as an infant and is currently five-years old.”

- “He advised Your affiant [Palchak] in particular that the
child had performed oral sex on him, he had ‘fingered’ the
child, and that he had [too graphic to print].

- “He also advised … that he has met other pedophiles on the
program ICUii at times when he was willing to display his
adopted child on that program.”

- “He further stated that the abuse of the child was easier
when the child was too young to talk or know what was happening,
but that he had drugged the child with Benadryl during the
molestation.”

- “ ‘F L’ invited your affiant to fly to Durham this week in
order to have sexual contact with his 5-year-old adopted child.
‘F L’ stated to Your affiant that there would be no limits on
the sexual activity he could engage in with his 5-year-old
adopted child.”

- “During this conversation, ‘F L’ was fully visible over the
webcam, including his face. ‘F L’ is identical to the North
Carolina driver’s license photograph of Frank Mccorkle Lombard.”

Lombard was arrested on June 24. He is charged with offering up
his 5-year-old adopted son for sex to other people (U.S. Code
Section 2422(a). The maximum penalty for such a crime is 20
years imprisonment.

One would think that the arrest of a prominent Duke University
official for such a heinous crime would spark a lot of major
media coverage. After all, this is the same Duke University that
the media (and Duke’s liberal faculty members) went batty over
with the lacrosse-rape story – a story based on one woman’s
unsubstantiated allegation, which quickly fell apart.

But that story was so politically correct – three young white
men allegedly rape a poor, young black woman in the South – the
maniacal liberal media would not let it go. It fit all their
stereotypes and their political agenda.

The gay and eco-friendly Frank Lombard who adopts black boys and
then allegedly sodomizes one of them on Web-cam does not fit the
liberal media’s stereotypes or their agenda.

Let’s look at the numbers. In the 15 days following Lombard’s
arrest, a search of the Nexis news service database (search term
“Frank Lombard” and “Duke University”) shows that 19 news
stories were published. Most of that coverage was in small,
local newspapers and was cursory.

In the 15 days that followed the arrest of two Duke lacrosse
players, on April 18, 2006, there were 1,056 news stories.
(Nexis search for “Duke University” and “lacrosse” and “rape.”)
(The third lacrosse player was not arrested until May 15.)

And in the few weeks prior to those arrests, following the
woman’s Mar. 14, 2006, claim that she was raped, there were an
additional 1,367 stories. All of that included extensive
coverage on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, Fox News Channel,
National Public Radio, NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, and all the
major newspapers and magazines. The coverage was wall-to-wall.

Yet a fairly prominent gay Duke University official is nabbed in
an FBI child-sex sting and there are 19 news stories. Two Duke
lacrosse players get arrested for supposedly raping a stripper
and there are more than 2,400 stories. There’s something wrong
with this picture.

Does anyone doubt that if a prominent straight man at Duke
University had adopted a young black girl and then sexually
abused her and broadcast the abuse over the Internet, it would
not be big news?

The coverage would again be wall-to-wall.

But here’s the reality. The liberal media support homosexuality.
Stories that in any way undermine the media’s rosy picture of
homosexuality are usually not given wide coverage.

Lombard lives in a sexually progressive commune with his gay
partner. A story that undermines the liberal image of the
committed gay couple – in this case, two highly educated Duke
university employees – living comfortably in suburbia is not to
be promoted.

Lombard adopted two black boys. A story that in any way taints
the liberal picture of gay adoption is not to be promoted, and
especially not promoted if the story has a race component (white
male father, black sons).

Lombard allegedly drugged one of his sons and then sexually
abused him on more than one occasion, and allegedly allowed
others to abuse the boy. A gay man drugging and sodomizing his
own son does not help advance the gay agenda, so it gets little
coverage.

At the same time, the story is so morally revolting it can only
taint anyone or anything associated with it – that includes Duke
University, Eno Commons, the city of Durham, the gay community
in general and the liberal media who rabidly covered the Duke
lacrosse scandal story.

Bottom line for liberal media: White males allegedly rape black
woman in the South equals politically correct story, lots of
coverage. Gay man adopts and then allegedly sodomizes his black
son equals politically incorrect story, very little coverage.

The good news in all this? The two children adopted by Lombard
are now with the North Carolina Department of Social Services.
Hopefully, they will get the counseling they need and, God
willing, a real mother and father to adopt them.

http://www.remnantnewspaper.com/Archives/2009-0815-
laughable_double_standard.htm

--
For all you assbags who thought voting for that racist jackoff
Obama twice was such a great idea, this perverts' crimes are

Remind the racists at the DOJ about this homosexual white on
black baby crime the American liberal biased media is attempting