"...and the Lord God regretted he had created mankind upon the earth..."
Tell it like it is.
2018-05-15 18:56:41 UTC
I listened about the "snipers" aiming "at the legs" and I watched a woman in a black robe on a stretcher carried by four brave men with a wound to her skull soaking the cloth covering her head with her blood.
Mark this day. This is an historic day. So said the Prime Minister while 50 miles away the above was going on at precisely the same time.
In Genesis, you can read about Judah asking Simeon to do battle with him and he will do likewise for Simeon with "the land allotted to him" by the God of Abraham.
After Abraham, hisself, came within an inch of "sacrificing his son "his only son his son Isaac" he decided he, Father Abraham, hated child killers and motherfuckers.
Gotta ethnic cleanse the earth of those Canaanites and Pherazites, and then take the land from them child killers -those motherfuckers.
I don't think grandson Jacob was the kind of guy who would raise a dozen assholes to the God of Abraham.
Nor was Jacob the kind of guy who, unlike Esau, would go to war. After all what a thrill to say you are the "chosen" like a character in a novel by Rabbi Chaim Potok one of the chosen of g-d. "It's a tradition!" TRADITION!
Assassinate the Russian Monarch in 1917 Christian Russia -it's our tradition! Teach the kids ATHEISM. NEW is always better!

"God made me do it": or "look what you made me do". Blame Taylor Swift why not "give it up for 'er give it up for 'er?!
Abraham established a law. People who sacrificed their kids outside war are not fit to live. People who sacrifice or waste them outside of warfare, then, they not fit to live.
So gotta kill everybody who does what Abraham almost dun. sacrificed Isaac nearly dunnit, but the Lord God of Izrah saved 'im. 'Cau he ABRAHAM! The pagan of the Middle East who found G-d. The Lord God of Israel.
The world is suppose to believe contrary to what every Christian believes. What's that? That evil is evil no matter by whom.
The USA has used females to vote down every sensible measure for the good of the Holy Land at the United Nations for decades.
The only reason the "holy places" is because before 1948 the native inhabitants of the holy land respected a region of the earth known as "the holy land" and the "birthplace of Christ" executed as a criminal by the leadership of ethnocentric government in 33 A.D. Nothing has changed with regards to Israel as the whole world witnessed yesterday. "This is an historic day."
There really is no place for native Jews, Christians, and Muslims, except as a relic of ancient history.
http://adl.org
http://aipac.org
http://aljazeera.com
When the religious wars between the Catholics and the Protestants were going on in the British Isles. Protestants fled for safety in Catholic Ireland. Now those Protestans parade in Catholic Ireland their orange color of "wearin' of the green Ireland.
Not to be outdone the Jews parade annually through East Jerusalem where the Muslims live for the purpose to show contempt for the centuries old native inhabitants who worship the same God of Abraham for centuries and brought no harm to anyone as a purely religious people, and unlike the native Christians who fought had had to abandon their centuries old homes in the Holy Land when "heaven is taken by force of arms."
As the Israeli Prime Minister said yesterday,. It's an historic day in Israel because they "made it an historic day" Like they did in 1917 A.D. in Russia, and in 1948 A.D. in Palestine.
GLOBALIST
Well your simplistic interpretation of Scripture is entertaining
Tell it like it is.
2018-05-15 19:35:37 UTC
Post by Tell it like it is.
[...]
1200 wounded 60 dead yesterday in the occupied zone called "the gaza strip". Of course, now that Hamas is rightly labeled a "terrorist organization" it makes no difference how many "muslims" get shot! Were you in college during the Vietnam War, you smiling jackass?
No wonder Lawrence Akutagawa gets on your case!