Pedophile Trump Supporter Says Anne Frank's diary was mostly a pack of lies.
Koo
2018-09-17 22:48:50 UTC
Parts of it were written by a ball point. There
were no ballpoints until much later after WWII
Alex Jones says soon there will be a prohibition on neo Nazis owning firearms
as part of the great cull. They are all leftists and we will harvest their
blood and organs for the deserved.
CLOISTER
2018-09-17 23:18:52 UTC
Post by Koo
Parts of it were written by a ball point. There
were no ballpoints until much later after WWII
Alex Jones says soon there will be a prohibition on neo Nazis owning firearms
as part of the great cull. They are all leftists and we will harvest their
blood and organs for the deserved.
No one I know has called it 'lies' is simply was her thoughts
blended in with her dads. Why are you listening to Alex Jones?
That is very interesting.