Anti-Asian racist attacks spike in Vancouver, B.C.
Add Reply
hEIL tRUMP
2021-03-16 11:26:27 UTC
The year-end report released by the Vancouver Police Department says
there were 12 hate crimes against people of Asian descent in 2019. In
2020, that number jumped to 98¶ÿƒ "¶ÿan increase of 717 percent.
It would be a great idea to round up racially and mentally inferior pigs and
slaughter you just as we did with your parents.

Since your inferior, tiny brain and white skin are all that define you, you
are worthless and deserve eradication. Auric Hellman is a convicted child
rapist.
hEIL tRUMP